Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Under 50 PVP

• ImSoPro
    ImSoPro
    ✭✭✭
    Don’t play the under 50 campaign. Stick to under 50 BGs which are pretty fun cause you get a mix of experienced players rolling new characters and brand new players, so the fights are pretty evenly matched for the most part.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @vamp_emily the bigger picture is selfish pricks that feel the need to gate a faction because they are salty. You gate factions it causes people to log out because they most likely dont have to pop to stop it.

So, *** gate the other factions and have nobody to pvp against. If they had some sense they wouldn't kill pvp and that's the bigger picture. You should know this, but you contribute to that crap, Emily.

Edit* But I'm not saying anything I haven't said years ago back when we played in under 50. I also seem to recall a whole faction, dc crying because ad would roll them with superior numbers, causing plenty of those dc to jump ship because of the gating.

Edited by MajBludd on November 29, 2019 4:01PM
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    @vamp_emily the bigger picture is selfish pricks that feel the need to gate a faction because they are salty. You gate factions it causes people to log out because they most likely dont have to pop to stop it.

So, *** gate the other factions and have nobody to pvp against. If they had some sense they wouldn't kill pvp and that's the bigger picture. You should know this, but you contribute to that crap, Emily.

Edit* But I'm not saying anything I haven't said years ago back when we played in under 50. I also seem to recall a whole faction, dc crying because ad would roll them with superior numbers, causing plenty of those dc to jump ship because of the gating.

But the people who gate other factions until they log off are normally rather the zerglings and not the rerollers who've been coming back there for a long time.
    At least thats what i see from PC EU.
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hm, and i thought the bigger picture was to fix the performance issues and actually make the combat fun again.
    Edited by pieratsos on November 29, 2019 5:40PM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »

Hm, and i thought the bigger picture was to fix the performance issues and actually make the combat fun again.

It's not either/or. Fixing performance is on the devs.

Players deliberately engaging in behavior which makes other players' experience so un-fun it's nearly unplayable is self-defeating. By chasing away players you fight against, you are also destroying your own gameplay.
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    pieratsos wrote: »

It's not either/or. Fixing performance is on the devs.

Players deliberately engaging in behavior which makes other players' experience so un-fun it's nearly unplayable is self-defeating. By chasing away players you fight against, you are also destroying your own gameplay.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like it any more than you do but the term fun is subjective. And it's not on the players that gameplay is destroyed, it's on ZOS that allow it.

However I don't see the relevance with this thread
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The solution isn’t to put some weird rule set on a dead campaign but to encourage new players to go to vet.
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Lirkin wrote: »
    But these players don't give the new players a chance to learn PVP before they have to go into the over 50 PVP areas.

Can't forget about the as they followed our group all over killing player couldn't kill them. They move constantly and evade the group with what seems to be unlimited resources and can hardly be damaged. They ruin the game for every one else but maybe the twinks. They do outrageous damage and make is so we can't even attack a keep.

Well think of it like this: they get their a**es wooped in normal campaigns so they need to compensate it somehow, the easiest solution is to fight people without experience, gear and so on. It's pretty pathetic approach.

That's why under 50 should be allowed only for accounts without CPs or <160 CPs (CPs are disabled there anyway, but it would be a filter for "account low experience"). Only then it would be truly rookie campaign.

its just a lie. my main is a sorc but i have all other classes lvled up in bgs for fun, diversity and for a better understanding of the game. usually my brawler type nb/dk/warden was able to hold two teams and kill them one by one. it was possible not because i was good but because they all were in outdated rags while i was in purple crafted heavy armor sets with green protective jewelry. also i had a tristat food or camoran and a variety of potions. its a question of attitude. if you want to win you should try hard.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    level up until you're 50. join the no-CP campaign.

level up until cp600. can join the CP campaign if you want. or not.

under 50 is for emperor swapping and forum whiner experimenting to make a point that CP sucks.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Below 50 is not what it used to be, I'd say just avoid it completely and do below 50 BGs (if you want to PvP). If you happen to have a 60 speed horse (or at least not one slow af) you might be better in No-CP PvP.