The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf quest broken

Azramel
Azramel
✭✭✭
I got a werewolf bite from someone, started the quest, killed the snake, and I couldn't feed on it. The feed message kept popping up and disappearing. I tried multiple angles, it wouldn't work. I relogged, restarted the quest, and everytime I go back into Hircines hunting grounds Im already a werewolf and my quest tracker says to feed with the pack, which I can't. I'm permanently stuck on a broken quest and can't become a werewolf.
  • Azramel
    Azramel
    ✭✭✭
    I waited awhile and it allowed me to actually restart the quest, but I got the snake again and it was bugged again. Although, it turns out the bug is purely visual. I never see my character eat the snake and the message to feed bugs out like crazy but if I press it, don't move, and wait for a bit, the quest progresses.
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happened to me while I was running it yesterday, yep they broke the hunting grounds
  • BiohazardRevenant
    cannot complete werewolf quest, abilities arnt showing and cant synergize with the pack to feed. Again this is bugged does anything ever get fixed?
  • BiohazardRevenant
    tn3zmwolc0qe.png
  • BiohazardRevenant
    vopk82zmxtfd.png
  • BiohazardRevenant
    As you can see I can use all normal abilities, and even dropping the quest starts me off at feed with your pact which i am unable to do.
  • DarkLordLegion
    I don't think they are going to fix the Hunter's Ground bug. It is kind of sad though, that ZOS doesn't really care about protecting people's investment. I countered two bugs: One, there was no big hunting game aka gaint snake, and such at first. Second, If you have to re enter the portal, the big hunt would some how reappeared but you would end up losing your werewolf abilites.
    Roles are nothing but positions. It's the builds that gets you through the battles. I am a Scavanger. I am a Hunter. I am a Warrior. Battle Across Tameriel shall fall.

• MechanicalMudcrab
    MechanicalMudcrab
    ✭✭✭
    I've had that happen on everytime I go in there. I just stand by the body a few minutes and eventually it compleats it and prompts me to return to Hircine.

Would be nice if it was fixed but it is a work around I have found.
    Edited by MechanicalMudcrab on December 31, 2019 12:52PM
  • Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago, I had to go and remove werewolf entirely at the mages guild and then get a new bite. Thankfully it worked for me that time.
    Edited by Freakin_Hytte on December 31, 2019 3:25PM
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    its a really old old old bug ...

Drop the quest , do it again .

Don't expect anything from combat team , they have thousand of bugs gonna fix :)