The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dungeon Finder still broken.

Aptonoth
Aptonoth
✭✭✭✭✭
I get the distinct feeling ESO end game is dying. I kind of just want to farm for my gear solo/experience the trails stories solo. I think its time ESO team just admits it doesn't care about hardcore PVE players or Trials players. Just make this content solo able and the only thing you need to worry about balancing is PvP which will be much easier to do. If you can make really elaborate solo trials and dungeons it could be an interesting new content for solo players which are the bulk of your game anyways.

Just a suggestion since its pretty clear you guys have no clue how to make a multiplayer game. I like ESO a lot but play to your strengths. ESO is best when solo, questing, and pvp. FF14 is where all the end game style MMO players are going and there is no way you will ever catch up or compete with the crazy good content, PVE servers, and matchmaking in that game and I don't even really care for it as much as ESO. What you do have the best potential to do is a fantastic questing experience and good PvP.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh forgot to add. You have two options to redesign and style dungeons/trials content releases to have mini stories in them or to forgo them completely and add in more development time to the main expansions and make them really big and elaborate without having to worry about them.

I could see either or being good honestly.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread since there are multiple threads ongoing regarding this issue. As posted here, we are aware of some issues queuing for Battlegrounds, and are actively working on getting these fixed. You can continue discussion in the thread below.

infinite loading screens - BGs.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.