Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issue resolved repair on the "ESO launcher" worked

Stellarvorous
Stellarvorous
✭✭✭
As title states
Edited by Stellarvorous on November 28, 2019 3:57AM
  • Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    try again. steam launcher launches before you ever connect to a server so pc na has nothing to do with it. ask on the steam forums for help. there is where you can get help. steam is not here to help you. Also, i use steam and have NO issues with launching the game so it may very well be specific to your machine. Finally... after reading your post i launched steam launcher and it processed an update before launching so it probably has already been patched for folks who had a problem, likely because they went to steam forums for help with a steam issue.

Yup, logged into eu and na without a hitch.
    Edited by Lady_Linux on November 28, 2019 3:47AM
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Steam might need an update. It does this stupid crashing crap every few months. Last time (for me) it needed an update. Time before it was some other stupid thing. I'm about due for the steam insanity as well. *sigh* Not the game though, sorry.
    Edited by MercilessnVexed on November 28, 2019 3:48AM
  • Stellarvorous
    Stellarvorous
    ✭✭✭
    Iv restarted steam a few times along with my PC im running a repair on the actual ESO launcher idk if thatl do it though naturally putting PC NA was intended to see if anyone else was having the issue or its just on my end far as steam goes it works the launcher for ESO via the library is where the hang up happened
    Edited by Stellarvorous on November 28, 2019 3:52AM
  • Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so the issue was with eso and not steam..
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
  • Stellarvorous
    Stellarvorous
    ✭✭✭
    I never stated the issue was with steam I said the issue was the ESO Launcher via steam it was you who implied it actually had to do with steam not me
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Since the issue posted has been resolved, we will be closing this thread from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.