Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is your ESO dream house?

chuck-18_ESO
chuck-18_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
We've been given quite a variety of homes to choose from over the years, but there are still quite a few kinds of houses that have not been implemented. What kind of house are you dreaming will make an appearance in ESO one day?

For me, it's without a doubt a small (SMALL) Ayleid ruin. TES: Oblivion was my first Elder Scrolls game, and Ayleid ruins have a special place in my heart of hearts.
The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want:

A Smugglers Cave
    A Ship
    A Dwemer Ruin
    A Fishing Shack
    An Elaborate Tent in a Desert Area
    A Simpler Tent in a Forest Setting
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dream of a small enclosed open plot like below, where I can build a simple cabin for all my needs
    https://youtu.be/fvCptC3Mzm8
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A large tower house, on a cliff overlooking the sea, would be nice.

With a 700 item limit.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like more housing in Vvardenfell. The houses we have are nice but I would love to see more, specifically:
    1) An apartment or townhome in Balmorra
    2) An apartment in Vivec City (or option to increase the item limit for inn rooms)
    3) A Telvanni wizard’s tower in the style of TES III Sadrith Mora — or an open plot of land where I could build my own version of said tower. 😁

I would also love to have:
    1) A grotto with sky lights, waterfall and bioluminescent fungi — like Elden Hollow. :love:
    2) A forested plot either empty of built structures or with a small to medium house or Ayleid ruin. This option would be especially lovely in Summerset. :blush:
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a small SMALL one room underground room to live in, with a hidden entrance.

AH-entryhall.jpg

43134-2-1402025202.jpg

i live a life of stealing and killing for the dark brotherhood and thieves guild in sneak and hiding, so i need a home that is hidden away from the law, guards, and people.
    so i ask, please give a small hidden trap door [placed on the edge of town, under the bushes] that leads to a small 1 room cave with wood walls and floor.
    i don't want a huge house, and i dont want a cave.
    something small is affordable maybe 50,000 to 100,000 to spend, [not millions, like for the large houses]

located on the edge of town in preferably "Balmora" Vvardenfell location.
    if Vvardenfell cannot be had right now then i prefer Dahlmora edge of town in Bal foyen

VietnamCuChiTunnelstrapopen.jpg
    just like this ^
    but hiden in the bushes so is a bit more hidden, and not out in the open.
    Edited by Gilvoth on November 26, 2019 9:31PM
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    A large tower house, on a cliff overlooking the sea, would be nice.

With a 700 item limit.

Ooh.. I like that idea. Maybe I large rock rising out of the sea, connected to the cliff via a bridge. You could build a house on the uprising.
    Something like below
    ew2nlbxs4zvm.jpg
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Smaller version of Lakemire Xanmeer Manor, but "new" (not a destroyed ruin with un-revolvable rubble).
    - It should have similar "trick" as Hall of the Lunar Champion - with unlockable sections, so you can chose which parts to unlock, or dont unlock them and focus on interior (that way you should be fine with default furniture limit).
    - Alternatively it could be using Murkmire Lilmoth city architecture (The building that holds crafting stations).
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on November 26, 2019 9:38PM
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything really unusual. I'd love a space view or underwater. A really golden desert with wind effects and sparkly sand and dunes with sand that blows around and little sand tornadoes that has a beautiful sunset and sunrise and twinkly stars at night and galaxies. In Craglorn there are some epic towers in a beautiful style, they would make a lovely home. A lava filled home with it snaking around everywhere from a volcano but not dunmer or daedric styled, maybe dwarven.
    Just really epic homes with great rooms and neat features like portals, hidden areas, and lots of potential for building in and outside and gardening/outdoor space. Preferably with beautiful views. A nice Breton home that isn't in that white and wood style (not like Captain Margaux and the others - and yes Wraithhhome is fantastically awesome).
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, agree with all suggestions (especially Dwemer and Mage tower, woohoo)! :smile: Also would like to add:

- Psijic apartments (plenty of portals in the Tower, we could get a study like Valsirenn, Sotha SIl, and the Ritemaster)
    - Bosmer treehouse (the hollowed out trees with multiple levels and ladder-accessed rooms - not the pods)
    latest?cb=20150610160352
    - Orc Longhouse (iconic shape and we already have the models ingame!!!)
    - Yokudan ruin city, or underground tomb, or a medium Hew's Bane house
    latest?cb=20180628082343
    - Cave house or underground Outlaw's Den (not giant open caverns like Erstwhile, but with narrow hidden passages)
    - Whatever this was supposed to be (early AVA Keep concept art - then they just scapped it :disappointed: )
    mathew-weathers-pvpkeepdesign-01.jpg?1490474429
    - Aaand more Nibenese houses. We only have Linchal which is a huge garden with a medium house and is Crowns only (the Snow Globe lighthouse doesn't count as Nibenese because that's a magic Chrismas house). There are many Nibenese buildings in Anvil as well as Imperial City.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to have a decent sized ship with a dock going into a small grotto about the size of the lower area of the Dragonguard Sanctum. Needless to say it would need a 700 item limit.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A longouse/manor in a clearing high in mountains of eastmarch surrounded by snowswept forrest instead of a wall.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just want one of these chunks of land and I'll build the house.

GFu0rSf.jpg

ldN3ZhE.jpg
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    My dream house would probably be something modular. Kind of like Skyrim: Hearthfire, but with even more flexibility and room choices / layouts but still keeping the current ability to place furnishings wherever.
  • Galen
    Galen
    ✭✭✭
    A plot of land in Mehrunes Dagon's Deadlands, naturally with an Oblivion Gate entrance/exit. Massive bonus points if it includes a Sigil Tower, especially if with the surrounding towers with their working retractable bridges and elevators/deathtraps. >:)

(Also, I desperately want an Oblivion Gate furnishing. Pleeeaaase?)
    PC - 2013-2016
    Xbox One - 2017-2021
    Xbox Series X - 2021-present
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The entire Imperial City Waterfront District (wouldn't mind if it looked like IC was still occupied by daedra) with a cool looking boat docked nearby <3
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
  • AngelaWasp
    AngelaWasp
    ✭✭✭
    A small home in East Deshaan. All the homes in Deshaan are far away from where I like to spend time in Deshaan. A fishing shack would be great, but I'd go for anything, including a larger home, I'd just like to have a base somewhere in the East of Deshaan...
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see ...

...an empty plot of land in each region
    ...a Balmora town house/apartment
    ...an Orsinium town house/apartment
    ...an Imperial city town house/apartment, get there at your own risk but with a mechanic that prevents entry door camping, so to say
    ...a small home in Cyrodiil, see above. Perhaps even...
    ...a farm with many, many special slots for farm animals (or alternatively, no extra limit to placing furniture and/or pets/mounts/collectibles/assistants/whatever within the regular item limit) .

That's it for now, but actually my desire for all things housing is limitless.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • 16BitForestCat
    16BitForestCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would LOVE to live in a tree like Elden Root, with a yard so I can actually sit outside my pretty tree and decorate the lawn. Would need a lot more furnishing slots for something like that, though.
    PC/NA. Alliance agnostic: all factions suck and should go touch grass together.
    If you ever wonder why certain official fandom spaces are so often toxic, remember: corruption starts from the top.
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rush to buy crowns for the in-game ESO version of the Wizard's Tower DLC from Oblivion
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Great selections everyone! It's awesome to see what everyone's dream house would be :smile:
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cheap apartments in all cities so my newer characters don't suffer from a lack of found wayshrines.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How could I forget about CWC and MM?
    A Clockwork City apartment in town would be great as well. While I like my Observatory Prior, I'd love to go out and stroll along the streets of the city proper from time to time, and the observatory is, well, a bit too far from civilization.
    The same would go for Murkmire.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Empty snowy area
    Empty sandy area
    Empty rocky area
    Caravanserai
    Totally empty islands of various kinds
    Giant ball of yarn
    More caves in various kinds of stone

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many great ideas - I will add:

Apartment or some other small home inside a Thieves Den. There are so many dead ends and such that can be secret entrances!

A small/medium Nibenese style home. Like the various small ones in Hollow City or the Gold Coast.

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may also be obvious to all of us here.

This one doesn't necessarily want endless new properties - only so many you can find a use for. Only so many variations and possibilities before one house is too similar to another.

But ….

This one would like to feel she can complete and perfect the places she has. For that the good old item limit needs to go up, up, up.

We all understand why it can't. Doesn't stop us wishing it could.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Medium sized Dwemer and Clockwork houses with a Large item allowance, much like the Enchanted Snow Globe house. Preferably a Dwemer styled astronomer's observatory.

An apartment/small house in Brass Fortress with a balcony, offering a view of the city or the valley behind it with a river..
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want more forests, more snow, and more autumn. I'd love to have small cottages on large plots of land, with ample space for building and adding flora. I want both snowy and autumn versions of this. I have a heart-aching desire to construct a real, actual forest that you can walk through, snowswept, or rich with autumn colors. And I wish you could mount on properties so you could take a little trot through.

I also dream of one day getting my hands on a tastefully gothic castle in a snowy mountain area. (Basically I want Castle Cainhurst.) That being said, I'm not into the overwrought properties that have all kinds of statuary and sparkly things, or really grim daedra stuff. I want a simple template.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Lakhitia
    Lakhitia
    ✭✭✭
    ^ This. A big piece of land with a beautiful autumny forest for me, please. And a really pretty forest cottage with great texture.

Otherwise I (quite foolishly) still haven't given up on someday getting one of those pretty little cottages in the Summerset countryside. Make no mistake, Alinor Townhouse is still one of my favourite houses, but the smaller ones (like Vinafwe's house in southeastern Summerset) are just perfect.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Ayleid ruins, and delves like Moonlit Cave, with fluoerescent flora, so a ruin or cave house would be nice. I also like farms, or cottages with adjucent greenhouses like the ones found in Summerset, and the wooden houses in Anequina, with the nice decorative partitionings. But most of all, I would love template houses in all the realms we see in the game, similar to what they did with Hunter's Glade, so for instance a house in Evergloam, the Coloured Rooms, Spiral Skein, and what has to be my favourite place so far: the endless dunes from the Dragonhold main quest. I would be so happy if we could have template houses in those areas. Please consider it, housing devs!
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An enclosed version of the Illumination academy in Summerset
    or one of the seaside keeps in summerset