Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Achievement progression

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey all, this appears to be the same issue as mentioned in another thread. We are currently investigating and working on a fix. It appears to just be a UI issue with the achievements.

Thanks for the response. In both the previous response in the thread listed above (which is almost a month old) and the one here, the wording here sounds like you might not be 100% sure. I’m eager to get back to playing, but the thought of potentially losing progress and having to regain it is a huge deterrent. It sounds like the particular achievements that get lost are totally unpredictable. It also seems possible that some lost achievements might get bugged to the point where they could not be reobtained. It’s good to know you are still working on it, but we still have no idea when we can expect a fix and what it will cover.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• pureskills101
    pureskills101
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker thanks for the response but as stated by people before my comment is it actaully safe to play and continue with achievements overall? i mean i still haven't continued playing Dragonhold due to the fact of losing even more achievements, again as said before will it be safe for me to play that content now and knowing that i will get the achievements back that have reset? and any others in the future that may reset if i keep playing??
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    Hey all, this appears to be the same issue as mentioned in another thread. We are currently investigating and working on a fix. It appears to just be a UI issue with the achievements.

Does that mean that all achievements will return and we can now continue playing without fear of having to grind all the stuff again?

Correct, this should just be a visual issue and not lost progression in achievements.
    Staff Post
  • pureskills101
    pureskills101
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker thankyou for the clarification on this! now i can fnish the rest of the story in Dragonhold!
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a relief to hear. I've been putting off doing much of any Dragonhold stuff because I heard about this issue and didn't want to get affected by it.
    Though one thing I don't understand and I can see that you may not have an explanation for everything yet @ZOS_SarahHecker but why would a UI display issue lead to full skill lines getting locked like they weren't earned? That's what worries me most, not if I lose a couple of dozen flame atronachs killed.
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭
    @pureskills101 just FYI for any dragonhold Xbox achievements if quests were already done then you need to do them again on another character now that they have fixed them today.

As I was expecting, fix was not retrospective and work has to be done again to achieve Xbox achievements.
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this means I can’t get lunar champion on this char? :-(