Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

del

tim99
tim99
✭✭✭✭✭
del
Edited by tim99 on March 9, 2021 7:48PM
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @tim99
    Interesting! :smile: Personally, I have not found this situation while playing on PC NA. .....

Note: when you report a "bug", please include the platform and the mega-server on which it occurs. ZOS will not investigate without that information. (Please read and follow: Guidelines For Bug Report Forum)

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @tim99
    Interesting! :smile: Personally, I have not found this situation while playing on PC NA. .....

Note: when you report a "bug", please include the platform and the mega-server on which it occurs. ZOS will not investigate without that information. (Please read and follow: Guidelines For Bug Report Forum)

Out of curiosity, since you say you do not have this issue, what number do you see for Refabricated on PC-NA? I also play on PC-NA and have seen this problem, and it has been reported here before. I’m not sure how you and I could be seeing different numbers for the same motif.

Unless they have fixed it in the meantime, Refabricated should still have that same number on all servers. It would be very quick for ZOS to check on this issue with the proof provided in the screenshots.