Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox one X is having massive framerate issues with ESO (XB NA)

React
React
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Since the last patch, xbox players with the one X console seem to all be experiencing similar FPS issues. In overland zones, cyrodiil, and imperial city the frame rate will randomly drop to 3-5 FPS for no reason at all. I've been playing in groups of players where some have the one X and others on on the old console, and players with the one X are all experiencing the frame rate drops at the EXACT same times while the standard xbox users are not having the same issue.

This happens often in cyrodiil now at times when it should not. Last patch frame rate would drop when you expected it to, in max population campaigns and near large fights or keeps. Now it seems to happen randomly in any level population, even out in the middle of nowhere on the map while not engaged in combat or near any players.

In Imperial city, the FPS is CONSTANTLY dropping. It seems to happen most often when leaving a load screen after entering a new district, however it also seems to occur when in combat and things like particle effects (snow/ash falling) begin to happen.

This has been super frustrating to deal with. I play on a high speed wired connection with the one X, and have never had FPS issues as bad as they are this patch. I've tried resetting my game & router, swapping HDMI cables, clearing my cache, reloading UI, etc. Please look into this.

@ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
Content
Twitch.tv/reactfaster
Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Groups I play PvP with and I have also noticed the change in weather causing severe lag in Cyrodiil.

And I can safely say that NOONE cares about rain or snow while trying to cast abilities and kill other players. You can do away with it and 99% of people won't complain.
    Edited by xWarbrain on November 25, 2019 4:51PM
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xWarbrain wrote: »
    Groups I play PvP with and I have also noticed the change in weather causing severe lag in Cyrodiil.

And I can safely say that NOONE cares about rain or snow while trying to cast abilities and kill other players. You can do away with it and 99% of people won't complain.

Yeah the FPS issues have always happened when it starts to rain or snow, but this patch they seem to be happening all the time for no reason at all, weather or no weather.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been occuring since summerset. Whatever they changed for summerset on the xbox side is what started the issue.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump