Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Set combo for stamden

Valabrog
Valabrog
✭✭✭
Im going with unconventional build (no bulls netch because of reasons),thats why I will use bone pirate and go 5m 2h. Also, I like to use onslaught instead of db.

Cant decide on second set:

Spriggans - is it worthy to use if I go with onslaught?

NM acolyte - cots increase will damage my resources even further?

7th legion - Im not that good in rebuffing in combat, had volatile on dk main bar and still failed to do it, so I fail to see how can I benefit from this set.

I googled some pvp sets but found nothing good. Can I go with spriggs (i have it in my backpack already :D)?
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to know, what’s your reason for not running netch? It’s one of the best utility spells in the game.

But yea, you can totally run any of the sets you mentioned, they’re all going to perform fine. The uptime on onslaught is low enough to still get goodvalue on spriggan. NMA might be your best bet though, since you’re getting loads of sustain from BP.
  • Valabrog
    Valabrog
    ✭✭✭
    I need to know, what’s your reason for not running netch? It’s one of the best utility spells in the game.

But yea, you can totally run any of the sets you mentioned, they’re all going to perform fine. The uptime on onslaught is low enough to still get goodvalue on spriggan. NMA might be your best bet though, since you’re getting loads of sustain from BP.

Well, netch looks like worm 😁 godly ugliness. Its purelly visual reasons..I will use it in trials but nowhere else..

Otherwise I enjoy stamden so much in pvp.
  • chrightt
    chrightt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spriggans = not worth with onslaught especially if your 2h is maul. Your onslaught won’t hurt a ton more.

NMA = costly without Netch for bonus sustain and one less skill to drain your resource.

7th legion = crap for wardens because ice fortress costs around 4K Magicka iirc. Trying to get a 66% up time 10s/15s for 7th is a bother and costs way more Magicka than other classes. Not worth it in general.

As for what you can run I’d suggest Fury. Fury stacks up to 600 weapon damage and is quite a popular set overall. This means that you won’t lose out on onslaught damage and is still a heavy armor option. It might take a bit of time getting used to fury but it isn’t as costly as NMA and provides you the damage you’re looking for.
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're using dizzy or birds, armor of truth is bis
  • Valabrog
    Valabrog
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for suggestions all! A lot to think about. As for now Im going medium for sustain so prob gonna focus on Truth - just need to farm jewelry and weapons along with few more parts of bp..thats a lot of farming lol.
  • Bewdu
    Bewdu
    You will have a hard time in pvp if you dont use netch / armor these two give you to much to ignore. 7th legion works well if you use a 2 set weapon peice if your not then truth can be better. Newmoon is kind of the same way you may only want it front bar so you dont have the 5% increase of cost on abilties. Fury / Newmoon / bloodspawn is good and back bar you could use sword and board agility for all your healing/buffs.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unfathomable darkness - beetles and birds...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run 5x mechanical acuity, 5x spriggans, 2x balorgh with defense pots in 5x medium/1/1. Run resist pots. 2h asylum axe (bleed, but too lazy to get maul which is probably optimal) back bar. S&B is sharpened. Shadow Mundus and khajite.

Kite with shimmering shield until you get ult and a mechanical acuity window. Enjoy massive crits.

Between minor berserk, minor vulnerability, and all the penetration you delete single targets and have pretty absurd execute windows on groups for solo play. Even stronger with a healer for support. Great resists. Enjoy one-banging folks with sub assault into dawnbreaker into power bash. Hit someone with a 18k power bash a day ago.

Probably ideal to run 2h front bar, but I can’t dizzying swing for the life of me.
    Edited by Adenoma on November 27, 2019 5:06PM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    birds are terrible.

if pc, use Srendarr addon.
    it takes some time to setup, but you can use it to keep track of 7th's proc.
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or u can just see the massive glowing ball on your chest xd
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or u can just see the massive glowing ball on your chest xd

Sometimes there’s a lot of visual clutter.