The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dragonhold furnishings?

Jthomas56
Jthomas56
✭✭✭
Will they be added next week? The love themed items look nice but the items and recipes that go with the zone are nowhere to be found. I get that q1 & q3 dungeon dlc’s are limited in this regard but q2 & q4 dlc are zones and usually have a bevy of new furnishings. Where are they @ZOS_Holden
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested too, are new furnishing plans for the zone still to be added to PTS?
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 Home Goods items
    12 achievement items

not good enough!

I am roaming around Southern Elsweyr looking at (and screenshotting) all the neat things you could add!
  • Shxm
    Shxm
    ✭✭
    I can't find them on the PTS for now. Only the home good furnisher?
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am puzzled as well. I toured the two new houses on PTS (nice but big and bigger again) but in these, too, were just known furniture items we already have since Northern Elsweyr launched.

Murkmire, Clockwork City... the blueprints there are seldom but they exist.
    Do new furniture items and blueprints in Southern Elsweyr actually exist?

The regular furnisher in Southern Elsweyr only has 2 new items right now (greenish ivy).

Since I hear the last quest to unlock the achievement furnisher is currently buggy, there's sadly no way to see what he has, and no way to explore the last part of Lunar Champion Hall.

I keep thinking that everything connected to housing (except big expensive homes) is still treated as a stepchild in this game. *sigh*

Could we get some info on new Dragonhold housing/blueprint items, please?
    PC/EU
  • Shxm
    Shxm
    ✭✭
    Lol, I was looking for the last tablet for Lunar Champion Hall as well on the PTS. But you get it (according to the patch notes) if you complete the main quest. So maybe there will be someone patient enough to complete the Southern Elsweyrs Quests for the last tablet on the PTS :D And its not even a guarantee that you get it then otherwise it would be in the boxes in the inventory?
  • krisor67_ESO
    krisor67_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I did run all the main quests in Southern Elsweyr, but am unable to finish the last quest. It must be bugged or something, [snip]

[Edit for spoiler]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on September 18, 2019 12:18AM
    DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I 100% agree! I really hope we get some more furnishings! The Hearts Day ones are nice, but hearts day isn't for 6 months! I think allot of people are feeling disappointed by this, and ofc by not having the last Lunar Champion tablet already on our template characters, as we did the previous 2 times.

Also forgot to add, I think 400 items is really very harsh for The Lucky Cat too. I thought I would give it a test run before complaining too much, and I have used almost half of my slots and not even half way through the house itself, I've not even touched the balcony or the large garden outside!
    Edited by Elara_Northwind on September 17, 2019 1:41PM
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky Cat needs to be 600 items, same as Hundings Palatial and Alinor Crest Townhouse! Otherwise it's very nice and I'm considering it. The big 700 slot/24 player place (Pelitine Palatial?) is really nice and potentially even small enough to do justice. Large as it is, it's really only 4 rooms. So, there's some decoration potential there and I'll be playing around with it over the next few days to see.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Jthomas56
    Jthomas56
    ✭✭✭
    5.2.1 make no mention of new furnishings... just that northern Elsweyr furnishings will now drop in Southern Elsweyr.

Sounds like the housing community will receive much less love this patch :(
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All communities are given the short end of the stick in dragon hold.

no new furnishings
    no new arena or trial

just some quests
    and a few updates to the elsweyr dragon fights

edit: oh! and some nerf that don't even improve skills or things, just numerical and downward adjustments
    Edited by TheNightflame on September 23, 2019 8:50PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While I do love seeing new furnishings, I'm selfishly a little relieved not to have a new set of plans to collect. I can focus my energy and gold on the plans I still don't have.

While not new in any way, we are getting Murkmire furnishing documents this next patch, so I can hopefully get the remaining Murkmire purples I don't have. Though I really don't like that blues and purples are included together. I bought a number of the CWC furnishing documents, but stopped before I got the remaining 4 purples I still need, since I was swimming in blue plans that aren't selling.

Regardless, I would rather see at least a few new Elsweyr furnishing plans and furnishings. There's still plenty to choose from.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on September 23, 2019 10:06PM
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fear that if they do it now with no new furnishing plans in the fall dlc, they will do so in the coming years also. :( New furnishings are exciting new possibilities and fuel the fun one has with the game and housing. I remember how great it was to learn about the murkmire construction blueprints and such. It was really motivating me to play. That thrill will be missing this fall.
    PC/EU
  • Jthomas56
    Jthomas56
    ✭✭✭
    Yep an unsupported community will dwindle, I have no real interest in buying any of the new items they’re coming out with in q4.

Considering how big of a cash cow housing is; im surprised they don’t show a real desire to support it.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think it's hugely disappointing that this dlc introduces just a few Heartsday themed furniture items.
    If the patch goes live with no additional furniture added, then I believe it marks a point where ZOS have just given up on an already underresourced element of the game.
    To be fair, as @TheNightflame pointed out, everyone got shafted with this dlc. It was like they just didn't have the resources for it. They should have been honest and just said so rather than trying to market this whoke year of dragon nonsense as the greatest thing they ever did!
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    All communities are given the short end of the stick in dragon hold.

no new furnishings
    no new arena or trial

just some quests
    and a few updates to the elsweyr dragon fights

edit: oh! and some nerf that don't even improve skills or things, just numerical and downward adjustments

Agreed...Every other dlc has had an arena or trial and blueprints... wonder why they chose to do so little. The changes on skills and classes aren’t even that good. They still avoided core problems in the game... this zone will die so fast 😒
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Release the Elsweyr instrument patterns and the Colorworks paintings! Or I'll riot! J/K. But still, :| I need them.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Southern Elsweyr is not a good zone for furnishing plan farming. There are very few unowned containers in Senchal, and the justice containers in the palace and a few other areas are farmed heavily. It would be like Murkmire again, but not quite as bad, since that zone had so few containers.

While I’m disappointed that there aren’t new furnishing plans to farm, collect, and sell, I probably would have had to wait until a random furnishing document was available from Faustina to get many of them. This from someone who has a lot of time each day to farm the plans.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    While I do love seeing new furnishings, I'm selfishly a little relieved not to have a new set of plans to collect. I can focus my energy and gold on the plans I still don't have.

While not new in any way, we are getting Murkmire furnishing documents this next patch, so I can hopefully get the remaining Murkmire purples I don't have. Though I really don't like that blues and purples are included together. I bought a number of the CWC furnishing documents, but stopped before I got the remaining 4 purples I still need, since I was swimming in blue plans that aren't selling.

Regardless, I would rather see at least a few new Elsweyr furnishing plans and furnishings. There's still plenty to choose from.

Quoting myself here, as my opinion has slightly changed. While I still have appreciated not having an entire set of plans to collect, I still wish we had at least a dozen new plans to find in Dragonhold.

Further, I hadn't thought about the fact that it will likely be Q2 next year before we see any new furnishing plans (outside of the few that they put in the DLC dungeons).

If they are going to move forward with the "Season of..." plan, with presumably an entire year focused in one zone/culture, then I hope that they would split the plans, with the majority dropping in the Chapter in Q2, and then a smaller set in the Q4 DLC.
  • Jthomas56
    Jthomas56
    ✭✭✭
    I’m still holding out for plans in Q1. maybe they will put dragonhold furnishings out then to try and keep people engaged in the DLC, kinda like they do with motifs in dungeons.