The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bashing in no CP - Worth it?

raasdal
raasdal
✭✭✭✭✭
Do you la/skill/bash or just la/skill on your SnB frontbar builds in No CP?

Working on my Stamsorc and want to go SnB front. When looking at the numbers, it costs me 1k stam to bash, and it deals roughly half the damage of my LA. So i will hit for something like a 2K LA, 4-5K Skill and then 1K bash. That bash is just super expensive for what it delivers. So i am considering to stop doing it, and instead be able to invest less into regen.

What do you do?

And this is only for NO CP.
PC - EU
Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Too big of a sustain hit, SnB nerfed too much, heals buffed too much.

I've almost completely stopped bash cancelling.

Just yesterday I witnessed a magsorc matriarch heal for near 15k hp. With heals like that why would I want to waste so much stamina on what is merely 500-700 extra damage?
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on November 22, 2019 9:39PM
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely not as a part of your normal weave, but squeezing some bashes in to finish off a low HP target can be the different between him dying before he can recover.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bash execute. But that said, I haven’t really played this update much. Running all damage stamden in 2x halogen, 5x essence, 5x new moon/bone pirate. Back barring asylum 2h. Absurd damage, phenomenal ultimate generation. Frequently I’ll permafrost into a second permafrost.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should shoutout mechanical acuity, but I also only run that in group - which, frankly is rare given most people I know aren’t running now.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma