Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP monster set for magicka templar healer in large group

Paramedicus
Paramedicus
✭✭✭
Which monster set would be your primary/secondary choice? Keep in mind I'm asking about large-to-full sized groups getting keeps or fighting on roads between them (which sporadically may end up in zerg fight). Also I'm not talking about super organized ball groups, those with collective mind and very specific roles (i.e spam 1/2 skills).

Anyway:

Troll king
(1 item) Adds 4% Healing Done
(2 items) When you heal yourself or an ally, if they are still below 50% Health, their Health Recovery is increased by 1548
(aka 774 hps) for 10 seconds.

Earthgore
(2 items) When you heal yourself or an ally that is under 50% Health, you conjure a pool of quenching blood underneath them, immediately removing all previous enemy placed effects, and healing the lowest Health friendly target in the area for 30000 Health over 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 35 seconds.

Nightflame
(1 item) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
(2 items) When you heal yourself or an ally, you have a 10% chance to summon a totem for 6 seconds that heals you and your allies within 5 meters for 2525 Health every 1 second. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.

Bloodspawn
(1 item) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(2 items) When you take damage, you have a 6% chance to generate 14 Ultimate and increase your Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by 6450 for 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds.

Symphony of Blades
(1 items) Adds 2% Healing Done
(2 items) When you heal an ally whose primary resource is under 50%, grant them Meridia's Favor, restoring 2325 of that resource every 1 second for 6 seconds. 18 second cooldown.

Any other or combo of 2x1 piece?
Edited by Paramedicus on November 27, 2019 9:26PM
PC EU
/script JumpToHouse("@Paramedicus")
↑↑↑ Feel free to visit my house if you need to use Transmute Station or Trial Dummy with buffs (look for Harrowing Reaper) ↑↑↑
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edit: NVM you said it's for zergs.

Doesn't matter really.
    Edited by brandonv516 on November 19, 2019 12:37AM
  • Paramedicus
    Paramedicus
    ✭✭✭
    I mean large group (up to zerg) so 18-24 players mostly which can sometimes end up in zerg when another groups join in spontaneous manner.

i ll edit first post inb4 another zerg meme comment

PC EU

↑↑↑ Feel free to visit my house if you need to use Transmute Station or Trial Dummy with buffs (look for Harrowing Reaper) ↑↑↑
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bloodspawn or Nightflame are the best out of those sets you listed.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Paramedicus
    Paramedicus
    ✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »

Ok, and what about those not listed?
    PC EU

• mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends a lot on the rest of your build.

I use Trollking.

• Paramedicus
    Paramedicus
    ✭✭✭
    @mague
    5-1-1 LA with team support sets, full mag; rune focus and 1-h weapon and shield for extra defence. I also use tri stat food.

wats yours?
    Edited by Paramedicus on November 19, 2019 12:32PM
    PC EU

• Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you joining random groups of yahoos from zone chat or just running around by yourself looking for players to follow around and heal?
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »

Ok, and what about those not listed?

Two 1 piece armour sets. Bloodspawn looks great on paper but the armour buff only has a 40% uptime.

The more you heal the more you’re targeted by other groups, tankiness to counter people who try and snipe healers or Necro synergies in harmony builds is really important. Good positioning will mostly take care prox det and vicious death, but be careful about randoms or bads who run to healers when they’re taking a lot of damage.

Which is best depends on your other sets. Nightflame is great but with the fortified brass nerf it’s hard to make a build with it where you’re tanky enough to justify the set. With Bloodspawn I see the main benefit as the stamina regen and maybe count the armour proc as 3-4k resists when figuring out how tanky you want to be.

Your number 1 threat is enemy burst. At least as a templar you can heal up fast, tankiness to counter those burst abilities is really important.

It’s common to see 8-18k synergies hitting you, and that’s while being tanky.
    Edited by Iskiab on November 19, 2019 5:13PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bogdan if your group is always tightly knit...
  • Paramedicus
    Paramedicus
    ✭✭✭
    Are you joining random groups of yahoos from zone chat or just running around by yourself looking for players to follow around and heal?

more of yahoos guy, so groups sometimes can be more-or-less cooridated, but often may act zergy...
    Kadoin wrote: »
    Bogdan if your group is always tightly knit...

...and thats why i have hard time choosing set. Bogdan may save day when getting flag or doors, tho hardest times are usually when enemies use negates (when bogdan becomes useless) +lots siege. Earthgore may work for those, but heal is only-single target.. Troll king may be best for chaotic fights (or in open), but 1500 health recovery under 50% HP doesnt seem that much (usually, when someone drops below 50%, it means that he is in need for quick healing).
    Edited by Paramedicus on November 22, 2019 2:49PM
    PC EU

• mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mague
    5-1-1 LA with team support sets, full mag; rune focus and 1-h weapon and shield for extra defence. I also use tri stat food.

wats yours?

Templer mag. 5 pariah, 5 blight throat with a sustain drink. Troll King one heavy one light. I like it having good sustain ;)

I dont say Trollking is the best. But when it goes of it is a life saver. Also on me, because they always go for the healer first like the goblins.Pariah and Trollking together are though and i want to heal only. And i only can do that alive.
    Edited by mague on November 22, 2019 2:56PM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Paramedicus Earthgore would be the best for zerg fights
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Literally doesn't matter with those numbers, even against the same numbers.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bloodspawn would give you more Uptime on Barrier, which is pretty powerful--even in unorganized groups, esp when rushing in to take a keep through siege. Barrier also ups your magic regen.
    Edited by Hexquisite on November 22, 2019 8:03PM
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Troll King, it's pretty decent - no cooldown (!), and AFAIK the extra HP recovery it grants on proc is subject to various HP regen multipliers the targets might have (Major/Minor Fortitude, etc.).

Do beware, though, that TK procs from multiple sources don't stack - if another healer in your group is also running TK, that's redundant.

FWIW, it's best to carry at least 1 or 2 alternative monster sets to swap to in such cases.
    Earthgore
    (1 items) Adds 2% Healing Done
    (2 items) When you heal a friendly target that is under 50% Health you conjure a pool of quenching blood underneath them, which soaks up enemy placed effects instantly and heals all friendly targets in the area for 30000 Health over 3 seconds. This effect can occur once every 35 seconds.
    Where did you find that?
    This is outdated AF - Earthgore has been nerfed into the ground, and it only affects ONE ally now.

• jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Yup I knew it was old because the first bonus is 4% now. I often mix and match sets stacking %'s if I'm healing like you intend op..
    Edited by jadarock on November 24, 2019 1:19AM
  • Paramedicus
    Paramedicus
    ✭✭✭
    @Major_Lag
    some eso wiki

Fixed:

Earthgore
    (2 items) When you heal yourself or an ally that is under 50% Health, you conjure a pool of quenching blood underneath them, immediately removing all previous enemy placed effects, and healing the lowest Health friendly target in the area for 30000 Health over 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 35 seconds.
    PC EU

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have a low cp templar/healer on one of the servers - best thing about being low cp on a cp map - I'm pretty much guaranteed my earthgore is always gonna proc on me...

troll king is probably most useful for helping to keep fellow randoms alive...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Small scale (well organised) - Nightflame. Zergsurf - Earthgore. Totally random troll king.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge