The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Orc passive swift warrior

Greek_Hellspawn
Greek_Hellspawn
✭✭✭✭
Orc passive swift warrior not active in battlegrounds ps4 eu
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Orc passive swift warrior not active in battlegrounds ps4 eu
    So, how do you know that it is not active? Do you have any screenshots that would document its absence, or what?

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Greek_Hellspawn
    Greek_Hellspawn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have checked my weapon damage before entering a battleground and its about 2800 then i enter battlegrounds and it gets cut by about 200 this might be just a ui error and it might not effect your damage but the bug exists you can check it out yourself if you have an orc see your weapon damage before and after entering a battleground
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have checked my weapon damage before entering a battleground and its about 2800 then i enter battlegrounds and it gets cut by about 200 this might be just a ui error and it might not effect your damage but the bug exists you can check it out yourself if you have an orc see your weapon damage before and after entering a battleground
    Unfortunately, I do not have an Orc character although I have been considering whether to create one. ..... Let's remove the "about" in your remarks:
    1. The current total weapon damage is on the list of attributes and their values (which is displayed next to the paper doll when we open a character's Bags). Before entering a battleground, take a screenshot of the list to document the Orc's current total weapon damage.
    2. After entering a battleground, open the Orc's Bags and take another screenshot of the list which shows the Orc's current total weapon damage.
    3. Post the screenshots in this discussion.
    There may be some specific documented reason for a difference, whether it involves the Swift Warrior passive. Or it could be an arrant bug in the software that omits it.

Note: if a player does not offer proof that a problem exists, or sufficient information about it, then ZOS is not likely to investigate it any time soon, if ever. We need to give them as much help as we can to save them a lot of time and effort lost poking around in the dark.

For what it is worth, IIRC the Swift Warrior passive increases the Orc character's movement speed. I do not recall that it also increases the Orc's weapon damage. But there have been so many changes in Class abilities, passives, etc. while I've played TESO for almost 5 years that it has proven to be infeasible to keep-up with all of them.

UPDATE: the following website page lists the previous values for Orc passives and the current values that were implemented in the February 2019 Wrathstone DLC : Racial Passive Changes Q1 Wrathstone
    • Swift Warrior: 4% Melee attack, 12% Sprint cost reduction and 10% Sprint Speed → Increases your Weapon Damage by 258. Reduces the cost of your Sprint ability by 12% and increases your Movement Speed while Sprinting by 10%.

Edited by Shadowshire on November 21, 2019 12:01AM
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi