Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to whisper quickly?

raasdal
raasdal
✭✭✭✭✭
So.. with danger of sounding like a total noob here; How does one efficiently whisper in Cyro? In a BG, i can pop up the team tab and rightclick any name and whisper.

Is there something similar in Cyro, which i just never knew? I will have people whisper me litterally the instant they die. Either they are magicians on the keyboard and with photographic memory of my character name, or they are doing something else.

In many cases, i would like to give a "gf" to someone, but simply have to forget about it, because i either cant spell their name or simply did not catch the exact name before they res.

Can anyone help a poor noob out here?
PC - EU
Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PChat or similar addon, and keybind something to whisper your reticle target.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There really needs to be an add-on that lets you whisper someone right off your death recap :)
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if you not remember their name then atleast the KillCounter addon will show this on your chat box: "You killed CheeseLord3000 with a killing blow using Killer`s Blade". (example name obviously) And you can right click with mouse their name on that message and send a quick whisper.

Trying to target reticle and use the whisper function is kinda clunky.

KillCounter also shows who got killing blow on you (if was zerged) so can also right click and whisper that way too if you die and feel like saying gf or some salty stuff. :D

KillCounter all in all is in my top3 favourite addons for this game. Big salute to the one who made it! Makes Cyrodiil open world playing more fun, can check stats on pvp sessions, keep track on killing blow records, makes one do those 100+ kills with zero deaths pvp sessions just so it looks cool, shows gained AP. So good and fun addon. :)

Edited by Moonsorrow on November 19, 2019 2:50PM
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can link a button to start answering whoever whispered you last. Just go in the controls section, it will be pretty clear once you see it.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There really needs to be an add-on that lets you whisper someone right off your death recap :)
    OMG, so much salt, lol.

But yes, I agree ;)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1123-TargetWhisper.html
    (I dont use it but im sure there is something more up to date if this doesn't work)
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on November 19, 2019 3:42PM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the suggestions! Will check out those addons!
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone happen to know how to whisper a player from the opposing factions on console?
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    devilsTear wrote: »
    Anyone happen to know how to whisper a player from the opposing factions on console?
    I’ve send someone mail* by utilizing the “record what happened” and getting the gamertag off that. Not the same, but it’s a way to at least get the gt if you didn’t catch it.

*not to send salt, I swear!
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s an addon called “target whisper” that I use to engage in chat PvP.

The “kill counter” addon will put the names of people you’ve killed and people who have killed you in your chat box, and clicking on those names will open up a whisper tab.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭

type /w then the persons psn/xbox ID to whisper anybody in game. for example /w mcbizzle300.
    Edited by MCBIZZLE300 on November 25, 2019 3:04PM
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭

type /w then the persons psn/xbox ID to whisper anybody in game. for example /w mcbizzle300.

Ah that's how it's done, thanks 😊 @MCBIZZLE300

Btw are you a DC templar on ps4 eu?
    Edited by devilsTear on November 25, 2019 3:13PM