Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Forum Login?

Romilly
Romilly
✭✭✭
Ok, I just got forced to change my password (just at random it appears). So I took the random one that my Safari suggested. But then I realized it didnt update the keychain.
So now, I have no way to login if I log out ever, or login on another machine....
... and there is NO reset your password by email type link I can see.

Zenimax, I know you have other problems right now, but not being able to easily do this kind of forum account management is bonkers.

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the cause of the reset.
    Via Dev Tracker: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6463909#Comment_6463909

You might try contacting Support to get them to help you reset your password a 2nd time to something you can remember.
    Edited by VaranisArano on November 19, 2019 12:27AM
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If or when you're logged out of the forums, you'll get a "forgot password" link on the login page.
    Edited by daemonios on November 19, 2019 12:25AM
  • Romilly
    Romilly
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks both of you!!! I was able to reset, and now I know it wasn't just me!!

R
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Romilly wrote: »
    Ok, I just got forced to change my password (just at random it appears). So I took the random one that my Safari suggested. But then I realized it didnt update the keychain.
    So now, I have no way to login if I log out ever, or login on another machine....
    ... and there is NO reset your password by email type link I can see.

Zenimax, I know you have other problems right now, but not being able to easily do this kind of forum account management is bonkers.

rofl keychain such a gimmick .... all my passwords are in my brain.. so if i die, they won't get it...