The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

eso cannot weapon swap in your current state

stonycorral
been going on a few days now with my main toon and also cant rez, tried the reloadui, nothing/ changed binding nothing, repair from launcher nothing,etc. eso bug. Funny thing is, didn't happen to the rest of my toons they work just fine.

Best Answer

• stonycorral
    I figured it out and fixed it, was caused by fastride add on, so what I did was redo skills at shrine, all of them, now can swap and rez B)B);) so I don't use fastride anymore
    Answer ✓
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try dying from something really stupid like going into deep ocean and get eaten by slaughterfish.
  • stonycorral
    still cant use main toon, cannot weapon swap in your current state
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What weapons do you have in your front bar and in your back bar? Make sure you actually have a weapon in both, having empty hands in either will lock you out of swapping.
  • MyPrist
    MyPrist
    ✭✭✭
    If you have more than 400+ skillpoints in skills, panell locks.

Redo skills and do not put all points in skills, friend had the same bug after south elsweyer comes.