Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Waiting for tech support, day 6 (helped on day 6)

Valerie_Sinclair
It's pretty infuriating to have spent over $200 this past year on this game and to be completely ignored. It's very unprofessional and disrespectful to people that try to help make the game a better place for others. If people working for ESO care to keep a customer, here's my info [Incident: 191106-003874] My account renews in 2 days. I won't be renewing if this doesn't get fixed.

edit: I was eventually helped. I had used an add-on, GodSend, since I'm guild leader and needed to message my guild. I didn't use it often. It had been over a week since the last time. The tech support person that helped me suggested I adjust the time between messages going out. I had used this a few times before with no problem. It had been suggested by a fellow player, that with server lag, the messages piled up and sent all at once triggering a social ban automatically. I'm very grateful for being helped, just not sure why it took a week and having to communicate outside of the tech support ticket. Also not sure why I wasn't given any communication, such as an auto-email, to let me know that a social ban even occurred and why.
Edited by Valerie_Sinclair on November 14, 2019 4:34AM
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you have a valid Internet connection?

(I am sorry, I just had to say that. I mean no disrespect, and I sincerely hope your problem will be solved soon.)
  • Valerie_Sinclair
    Internet connection is not the issue, I don't need advice, I need someone that actually works for ESO to do their job. Thanks though.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Internet connection is not the issue, I don't need advice, I need someone that actually works for ESO to do their job. Thanks though.

Be sure to reply to their automated emails they send to you so they know that they need to respond. Also, it doesn't hurt to tag some of the ZOS employee's who usually respond to help requests, like @ZOS_BillE , @ZOS_GinaBruno , etc. In any case, I hope you can get your issue resolved!

• Valerie_Sinclair
    thank you @Ashtaris, I'm kind of new to the forum so I appreciate your advice. It's nice to have any response after all the silence
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to be an adventurer like you, bit then I took a "Do you have a valid internet connection" to the knee.
    Edited by marius_buys on November 12, 2019 10:26PM
  • Valerie_Sinclair
    @ZOS_BillE , @ZOS_GinaBruno please help me, I've tried contacting support through all the proper channels and at first tech support replied then they disappeared. I'm a guild leader and don't want to quit, I love Tamriel, but with my account being crippled it's unplayable. :'(
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In what way is your account crippled? It may be that someone else will have experienced a similar issue and be able to provide advice if you can give at least some sort of indication as to the nature of the problem.
  • Valerie_Sinclair
    Tandor wrote: »
    In what way is your account crippled? It may be that someone else will have experienced a similar issue and be able to provide advice if you can give at least some sort of indication as to the nature of the problem.

• Valerie_Sinclair
    Well it looked like I got a social ban (no whispers, no trader access buying or selling, no guild bank, no mail) from using an add-on Guild Leaders use for sending mail. I hadn't sent one in weeks and I use it sparingly to communicate to my guild. Anyway, I appreciate the helpful advice, I just checked my email and I had a message from the Terms of Service team saying my account was fixed. I just logged in and it was <3 The person suggested in the future I give more time in between messages.
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    Support really does take a long time to respond. My first response took two weeks. My second response took 4 days. They gave me a solution and I responded 10 minutes after I received their email. It’s now been 3 days and every day I’ve just been responding with “yes please let me do this I am willing to take this option” just to follow up so my ticket doesn’t get buried. It’s so frustrating.

My account was suspended for a chargeback they’re like “well we can unban your account for 24 hours and you can just pay the amount you owe in crowns” okay great I’m so ready to play again let’s do that.

No response. Just nothing. It’s so irritating like hello I’m trying to be a paying customer and enjoy the game again help me help you.