Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Performance in Cyro at an all time low!!

Appo
Appo
✭✭✭
Server performance is causing friends and guild mates to leave and uninstall the game and who can blame them? Im almost at that point, constant blue screens on PS4 non stop loading screens mid fight and the lag is appauling!!

I ask myself why im paying £10 a month for this shabby, somewhat unacceptable service? I cant seem to answer it atm, seriously you guys need better standards, its just getting worse and worse every patch!
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait until tomorrow. New all time low. Killing us softly with thier lag.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen blue screens in xbox na yet but I am getting constant fps drops. There is no way it's even running at 30 fps right now. More like 2-10 fps during fights.
  • mikey_reach
    mikey_reach
    ✭✭✭
    Dont worry second time's the charm if the first road map to fix cyro didnt work we can rest assured that this one will. XD
    Edited by mikey_reach on November 15, 2019 11:22PM
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m doing ok in Cyro lately unless I hit huge Zerg groups
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    I’m doing ok in Cyro lately unless I hit huge Zerg groups

My xbox thinks a huge zerg group is 3+ players sometimes less.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly don't understand why anyone plays anymore. Seriously do all yourselves a favor. Play something else for a week. Anything. Then come back with fresh eyes. You will clear your head of the skooma and really see the dumpster fire for what it is. I don't play anymore because of it, just come to forums to see the sorrow and agony
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Literally ate 3 ccs in a row today.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Performance in ESO has never gone any other direction than down/get worse. At times it took different forms/had different effects per patch. Yet, it's never gotten better. Ninja nerfs of Cyrodiil populations coincided with the only time people actually thought it improved. This isn't the game nor developers to expect anything to get better, ever. There's a reason there's less than 1% of the original pvp community left.

Just look at the Activity Finder, 3 years of a broken on arrival feature; case and point.
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    I honestly don't understand why anyone plays anymore. Seriously do all yourselves a favor. Play something else for a week. Anything. Then come back with fresh eyes. You will clear your head of the skooma and really see the dumpster fire for what it is. I don't play anymore because of it, just come to forums to see the sorrow and agony

Sadly there's no competitors to ESO PvP at this moment. PlanetSide 2 is a good alternative if you aren't focused on RPGs but want to enjoy large scale battles. Hopefully 2020 will become the year of Crowfall and many PvP guild's get a new home.
    PC EU - DC only
  • fbours
    fbours
    ✭✭✭
    ChefZero wrote: »

Sadly there's no competitors to ESO PvP at this moment. PlanetSide 2 is a good alternative if you aren't focused on RPGs but want to enjoy large scale battles. Hopefully 2020 will become the year of Crowfall and many PvP guild's get a new home.

GW2 WvW comes close. I used to play it, started in beta, but the game feels in a decline, no major expansion announced. Amazing game but it reached its peak long time ago and it is fast track going down.
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a joke. Dead campaign. Everyone blue screening, load screening every 30 seconds.... complete garbage.
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    fbours wrote: »
    ChefZero wrote: »

GW2 WvW comes close. I used to play it, started in beta, but the game feels in a decline, no major expansion announced. Amazing game but it reached its peak long time ago and it is fast track going down.

Played GW2 in beta and first year but never got warm with it.

PlanetSide 2 will celebrate their 7th birthday this year and this game is a great example for continuing development. Just compare major updates of ESO and PS2. Look at what Cyrodiil got and look what happened in PS2.

Meanwhile in Crowfall the devs thinking about how to handle peak times and skill gaps between players. And they're just in the end of the alpha...

My point is PS2 and Crowfall are PvP games, ESO not. And Wrothgar was the nail on the PvP coffin in my opinion.
    PC EU - DC only