The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What class would you rather have in your small scale PvP group?

Valykc
Valykc
✭✭✭✭✭
I’ve been playing my Stamplar for a little bit (leveling up skill lines, getting skyshards, finishing psijic, etc) I’m pretty happy where the character is at. I like to play in small scale PvP groups with my guild mates on weekends and I have just came back about a month ago after a year and a half of not playing. My question is regarding how Stamplar is in a small scale (1-6 players) setting with all the recent changes that I may be unaware of. I’ve been considering using a MagWarden but I honestly have no idea how good the class is anymore. So feel free to post your opinions and offer any input. I’m open to all suggestions as I have played the ins and outs of every class with the exception of Necromancer since I’m still leveling it up but stopped due to the unreliable blastbones.

CP810+
Edited by Valykc on November 15, 2019 3:39PM

What class would you rather have in your small scale PvP group? 23 votes

Stamplar
26%
Long_DistanceTommy_The_GunIskiabFawn4287Raharcaperb 6 votes
MagDen
56%
RikumaruPaganiniWreckfulAbandonNoFlashQbikenAlucuJimmy_The_Fixerxylena_lazarowRagnarock41ThePedgeWyrd88JinxxNDchrightt 13 votes
Other
17%
hunterleedixon_ESOmerevieThePhantomThornL_Nici 4 votes
  • Rahar
    Rahar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamplar
    Valykc wrote: »
    I’ve been playing my Stamplar for a little bit (leveling up skill lines, getting skyshards, finishing psijic, etc) I’m pretty happy where the character is at. I like to play in small scale PvP groups with my guild mates on weekends and I have just came back about a month ago after a year and a half of not playing. My question is regarding how Stamplar is in a small scale (1-6 players) setting with all the recent changes that I may be unaware of. I’ve been considering using a MagWarden but I honestly have no idea how good the class is anymore. So feel free to post your opinions and offer any input. I’m open to all suggestions as I have played the ins and outs of every class with the exception of Necromancer since I’m still leveling it up but stopped due to the unreliable blastbones.

CP810+

For me, stamplar wins by a large margin.

Open world. I don't play on a class that has a built in cleanse but plenty of heals and defense, so the ritual synergy is extremely powerful to me. I also like having my partner able to burst and CC on his own, in which stamplar also wins by a large margin. The only time I'd say magden is really better is probably going to be in a dedicated healer role in BGs, or something.
    NeRf MaGsOrC
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stamplar
    I don’t think there’s one right answer, it depends on how you play the class and your partners.

You can play stamplar as a healer and do really well, so healing one vs the other doesn’t matter.

I’d say if your group is mag go magden or if they’re stam go stamplar, but that’s a short sighted answer because comps will change. Play the one you like best imo.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten