Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bastion CP Broken (Console)

zDan
zDan
✭✭✭✭
So after some testing I've noticed that bastion does not increase your shield size at all, I've been told its only tooltips but just want to confirm.
Edited by zDan on November 6, 2019 11:53PM
zDan - Xbox EU/NA

I specialize in solo PvP on every class in the game,
be sure to check out my YouTube for several 1vX and build videos!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXkrJ3K68GHLn2-HgHjITsA
  • TheFamousMockingbird
    Maigicka shields scale up with max Magicka and bastion CP but they are capped at 60% of you max health stat.
  • zDan
    zDan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maigicka shields scale up with max Magicka and bastion CP but they are capped at 60% of you max health stat.

yes I know I have 26k health in the video
    zDan - Xbox EU/NA

• TheFamousMockingbird
    Sorry I couldn’t watch the video. Link is broken. If you have 26k health then your hardened ward should cap at 15.5, half of that with battle spirit in PVP zones. Sounds like you’re not even hitting the cap with bastion points spent? That does seem bugged.
    Edited by TheFamousMockingbird on November 6, 2019 10:58PM
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I couldn’t watch the video. Link is broken. If you have 26k health then your hardened ward should cap at 15.5, half of that with battle spirit in PVP zones. Sounds like you’re not even hitting the cap with bastion points spent? That does seem bugged.

Wrong. In PvP shields are always cut in a half and then are restricted to 60% HP. So you can reach that 15.5 cap with magicka high enough.

And I don't see any video link.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • zDan
    zDan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »

Wrong. In PvP shields are always cut in a half and then are restricted to 60% HP. So you can reach that 15.5 cap with magicka high enough.

And I don't see any video link.

see thats what I thought too? sorry I had to delete the link as it was broken but I was in cyro with 44k mag and 26k health and my shield didnt rise from 6k no matter how much bastion points I put in
    zDan - Xbox EU/NA

• Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's on PC, too. Was told that before DH hit console. Also been told it's tooltip only. But I haven't tested it to confirm.
  • HackTheMinotaur
    HackTheMinotaur
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any news from the team on this?
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Zdan like your vids. The bug was well known while last update was in pts... Do not know if it was ever fixed but I'm pretty sure there's threads still there about it. Something about and this is funny, the power bastion was putting into shields was going to damage LMAO. That was in the pts thread... Hope this helps, really weird how they broke this one.
  • zDan
    zDan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Zdan like your vids. The bug was well known while last update was in pts... Do not know if it was ever fixed but I'm pretty sure there's threads still there about it. Something about and this is funny, the power bastion was putting into shields was going to damage LMAO. That was in the pts thread... Hope this helps, really weird how they broke this one.

thank you! and yes i've heard not just shields but a lot of tooltip stuff is bugged, very strange hope they get it fixed soon
    zDan - Xbox EU/NA

• Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not excatly how bug was functioning. It was increasing strenght of everything by X % while shield was active. And I mean literally everything.
  • zDan
    zDan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »

It's not excatly how bug was functioning. It was increasing strenght of everything by X % while shield was active. And I mean literally everything.

damn they really f'd up on this XD
    zDan - Xbox EU/NA