The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Magcro DD Tips

JamuThatsWho
JamuThatsWho
✭✭✭✭✭
At the minute, I can pull 30K DPS on the Bone Goliath target dummy, and wondered if anyone had any insights?

Gear:
5 BSW, 5 MS and 2 Valkyn Skoria.
Divines/Magicka on armour.
2 Spell Damage/Arcane on rings.
Mag Recovery/Infused on necklace for sustain.
Weapon Damage/Infused on Inferno back bar.
Precise/Fiery Weapon on Inferno front bar.

Mundus: The Shadow

Rotation:
Arcanist > LA > Boneyard > LA > WoE

Swap

LA > Blastbones > LA > Degeneration > LA > Soul Trap > LA > Siphon > LA > Blastbones > LA > Skull > LA > Skull > LA > Blastbones

Swap

Any advice would be very welcome.
Edited by JamuThatsWho on November 10, 2019 9:29PM
@JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the Soul Trap is not worth it really anymore you could switch it off for either Acceleration or Barbed Trap, which i personally dont like so i switched it off for the Necrotic Orb which does a good amount of Damage... more than you will get with Soul Trap. You can try that.

Then obviously to improve DPS you need the Maelstrom Staff and also you could farm False God from normal Sunspire which is easy to do. If you have concerns going for the trial add me up in game. I will help you out if you not have done it yet.

A question how do you manage your sustain? Are you doing Heavy Attacks or its just fine? Are you breton?

Which food do you use?
    also known as Overlich.
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the Soul Trap is not worth it really anymore you could switch it off for either Acceleration or Barbed Trap, which i personally dont like so i switched it off for the Necrotic Orb which does a good amount of Damage... more than you will get with Soul Trap. You can try that.

Then obviously to improve DPS you need the Maelstrom Staff and also you could farm False God from normal Sunspire which is easy to do. If you have concerns going for the trial add me up in game. I will help you out if you not have done it yet.

A question how do you manage your sustain? Are you doing Heavy Attacks or its just fine? Are you breton?

Which food do you use?

Thanks for the info! I'm Khajiit, and I do weave a couple of heavy attacks into my front bar between Blastbones and Skulls when I need to.

I'm just about to start Summerset/Psijic for Acceleration as well (I'm a bit of a completionist and have been trying to catch up with my MagDK of 3 years by doing everything in order).

Sunspire is my next goal, will I be fine farming for False God as I am at the minute?

Main:

Alts:

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you're actually getting your light attacks in, you can check that on the CMX readout, and seeing how much % of your light attack damage ect.

Little things like popping potions on CD, what ultis you are using help.
    Using Ghastly Eye-ball for parsing.
    Could be getting more DPS with Zaans.

It takes practice, but 30k is the start of 'McGetting it', so props to you! Be proud of that so far, and keep going, keep learning!
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you're actually getting your light attacks in, you can check that on the CMX readout, and seeing how much % of your light attack damage ect.

Little things like popping potions on CD, what ultis you are using help.
    Using Ghastly Eye-ball for parsing.
    Could be getting more DPS with Zaans.

It takes practice, but 30k is the start of 'McGetting it', so props to you! Be proud of that so far, and keep going, keep learning!

Thanks a lot! I'm getting around to getting Zaan, VS is a stop gap. I use Glacial Colossus when available for Major Vuln.

Main:

Alts: