The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Good God, BG queues are bugged to the point of being unusable for me

• Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    I think i'm with you Langeston, I will be pulling my membership. I have had enough of this ill find another game.
    Member Since May 29, 2014. Not no more. You have 19 days of ESO Plus™ time remaining
    Edited by Titain on November 10, 2019 6:11PM
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    Been doing some research into other games, I see they have learn what not to do promising not to do what the Zos team has been doing, like changing your skills after you have acquired them, focusing on quality game play, instead of data collections. Advancing your character instead of kicking them back to the stone age in the name of balance. development, development, not trial, and error. Seems Zos is teaching the gaming community what not to do, and are doing a very good job of it. The new liberal ideology Zos has taken in development of the game will end up just as all liberal ideology, you may burn it all to the ground but there will be no phoenix rising from the ashes. " Your own worst enemy".
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Titain wrote: »
    Been doing some research into other games, I see they have learn what not to do promising not to do what the Zos team has been doing, like changing your skills after you have acquired them, focusing on quality game play, instead of data collections. Advancing your character instead of kicking them back to the stone age in the name of balance. development, development, not trial, and error. Seems Zos is teaching the gaming community what not to do, and are doing a very good job of it. The new liberal ideology Zos has taken in development of the game will end up just as all liberal ideology, you may burn it all to the ground but there will be no phoenix rising from the ashes. " Your own worst enemy".

Do you have links?
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    just go look at games you maybe interested in etc... pvp based games. I can not say much here, I will be ban, can forget about free speech, or privacy with Zos. that ____ went out the window a while back. from the looks of it so did common sense, and logic. you can search this title on youTube. Top 10 BEST & MOST REALISTIC GRAPHICS Upcoming Games [2019 - 2020] PS4 Xbox One PC
    Edited by Titain on November 11, 2019 8:54AM