Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Screen freezes, game keeps running, etc, ad nauseum...

Faelen_Wolfsong
Faelen_Wolfsong
Soul Shriven
I pay for multiple accounts but now am unable to do anything with them. This morning I attempted to do morning writs but the screen freezes if I try to use inventory, bank, access the mount trainer etc. The game doesn't stop, I can hear all sounds but the most I can do is talk in chat, I can't even hit esc to manage add-on's! Re-boot comp, game (yes, even the router) to no avail. Turn off all add-on's and it works for a min so I run to do writs thinking I'm good..click banker and everything freezes again. I've even run the patcher repair to try to fix this issue and nothing is working- everything was fine yesterday and I sign on today to a game that is completely unplayable.

Please fix the issues that have plagued the game since the big patch!!