Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is your favourite thing to do in ESO?

NaomiHutt
NaomiHutt
✭✭✭✭
For myself I would have to say it's making money, for what ever reason no matter what mmo I get myself into, I'm always drawn to making money.

My partner on the other hand love's to theory craft new builds and loves to decorate houses.

In fact she's so good at it that I got her to decorate mine.

So back to the question, what is your favourite thing to do?

Is it:

Fishing?
Farming nodes?
PVP?
Running dungeons?
Running trials?
Housing?
Making money?
Questing?
Roll playing with friends?

Let me know below.
Edited by NaomiHutt on November 9, 2019 3:11AM
  • IndianaJames7
    IndianaJames7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my favourite things to do used to be logging in and being able to play for a solid 30 minutes without getting booted
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is going to sound really weird, but I love zone chat. Sometimes it's an unrelenting dumpster fire. Sometimes you can see new players coming to grips with the game. You can offer advice. You can torment trolls. Sometimes you can just make someone's day.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    winning a staring contest against a loading screen
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    winning a staring contest against a loading screen

I mean, where else in your life can you win a staring contest against an entire city?
  • UGotBenched
    UGotBenched
    ✭✭
    I find questing while enjoying a cup of coffee very relaxing.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @NaomiHutt ,
    thank you for contributing a positive post, much appreciated 😊.

I enjoy questing especially in new zones, I also love levelling alts and working on their skill lines, collecting skyshards and lore books.
    I enjoy dungeons and learning new boss mechanics
    I enjoy events
    I love housing and decorating different types of places aswell as building my own houses.
    I love opening up the achievement furnishings..i find tasks like that motivating
    I also love the crafting system in eso so i have lots of crafters im levelling even though i already have a grand mastr crafter
    I enjoy fishing and it's something i do to make some gold
    I also am still in the process of collecting all my crafting stations....that is why i do my daily writs to get my attunable stations
    I enjoy trials but i don't really enjoy being in big guilds so unfortunately that makes it a bit difficult to progress atm.
    I did enjoy pugging trials
    I've become more of a solo player andi also i play with my partner...we usually do events together and visit each other's houses

I guess i enjoy many things even pvp back when i was into it but now i only pve.
    I would go as far as to say i have been able to enjoy all things eso at some time or other.

I cant pick my favourite ...that is why i got carried away here and made a favourites list😂😂

Thanks again for this positive post op 😊❤
    Edited by wishlist14 on November 9, 2019 3:34AM
  • NaomiHutt
    NaomiHutt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find questing while enjoying a cup of coffee very relaxing.

Got to love coffee ☺️
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Besides Questing, I frequent the Outfit Station and then walk around, experiencing the scenery.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • NaomiHutt
    NaomiHutt
    ✭✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    Hi @NaomiHutt ,
    thank you for contributing a positive post, much appreciated 😊.

You're very welcome, I like to keep all my posts constructive and positive when ever I can.

I can understand why people have been frustrated as of late because of the way the servers have been playing up, but when it come to life I always try to see the good in everything.

After all life is far to short to stay upset and angry. I'm sure deep down Zos mean well even if they keep breaking everything ever few days.

That been said the server (for myself at least has been running smoothly today)

Anyways let's keep this on topic ☺️
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I second the zone chat thing -- even say chat, emoting at people, spamming elk screech... All the dumb antics you get up to. It's not something I can claim to really do much, but often these things are little highlights.

My favorite content by far is progress/achievement hunting. Basically DLC dungeons and trials. These are the things I login for, and if I'm not doing one of these I am usually just logged in and waiting, not doing anything. It's the part I find stimulating and fun.

Last but not least, I'm addicted to creating/designing new characters. Sometimes I have phases where I really enjoy levelling them up too, but right now that venue of entertainment had been exhausted for me.
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing... relaxing and fun to be creative.
  • Guyle
    Guyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beat a load screen, and have everyone who signed up for my trial also beat the load screen.... lately, I've lost a lot of friends to load screens, its been hard, we had services, but they just keep popping out of the ground only to have the load screens shove them back in their graves. I just wanna be able to say goodbye and farewell to my dearly departed, but these load screens, they sometimes let ppl through. Its hard
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sneak, leap, fear, frenzied stabbing, Victory! And all without losing a single hit point.
    PC EU
  • Guyle
    Guyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still say get through a load screen with the 3 other schmucks who were stupid enough to try and use their beat ass system to queue a rando
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The few very casual trials I've done were mostly pretty fun. Even the most challenging part of AA, trying to get all 12 to step on platforms was hilarious, although I think that will get old at some point.
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyro PvP healing, Pug / Teamwork, inventive allied & enemy players / tactics / leaders.
    Player induced madness, either in Cyro or PvE.
    Finding a combination of skills/sets/buffs that work for me.
    And a lot of little things that season the concoction of the game. Kindness, getting a CP point, watching a few intense duels, a couple at Mara's shrine, a player running for the guards, tanking, selling things in Guild Stores etc.

EDIT typo
    Edited by BoraxFlux on November 9, 2019 9:57AM
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my favorite things to do are solo delves!

They're easy content to do, and there are so many of them! Each one usually tells a fun little story, too. Often, I'll just pick a random zone and run in a random direction until I hit a delve.

Housing is my other favorite thing to do, but it's an expensive hobby. I wish I enjoyed making money as much as you do!
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Messing around with different builds. Trying out a tank solo quest build Leeching, Bahraha’s Curse and Grothdar.
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Playing something else while being stuck in loading screen or at logging menu...

Ok enough from jokes, I enjoy from playing PvP, mainly BGs and definitely would play even more if I would just have propper, working and fun build for them and someone to play them with.
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing, fashion, PvP, PvE, and questing in that order.
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
  • TheChinbone
    TheChinbone
    ✭✭
    I enjoy farming gold and spending it all at the outfit station :D
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Questing, housing.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farting in the mic while on public chat.
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is going to sound really weird, but I love zone chat. Sometimes it's an unrelenting dumpster fire. Sometimes you can see new players coming to grips with the game. You can offer advice. You can torment trolls. Sometimes you can just make someone's day.

This is mine too. Zone chat is amazing. Glad I'm not the only weirdo.
  • ayu_fever
    ayu_fever
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FASHION!!!! the outfit station is MY end game ❤️❤️❤️

i enjoy dungeons very much. pug normals and vet with friends.

trials i dont mind. the content itself is well designed but most of the trials community is a cesspool of toxic elitists. i just stick to normal and do enough runs to get certain sets and never go back.

zone questing is perhaps my favorite thing to do, but i only do them on my main toon so once it is done it is forever done. i dont care to replay that content.

not into housing but it is really cool and lots of folks enjoy it. i bought a medium sized house and put some things in it just so i can have my own space away from people.

i tanked for 3 years on eso. i really enjoy it but.... i tried healing and never went back to tanking! I LOVE BEING THE HEALER!

never got into fishing, but i never spent time trying to get into it. perhaps i will try that soon.

pvp has its place. i suck at it and i am comfortable with that. i dont cry for nerfs i just respawn and try again. i dont mind to play long enough to get that tier 1 for the geode because it goes very quick as a healer!!!

ZOS made a fantastic game that we all love and enjoy.
    theres just so much to do and something for everyone!
    thank you ZOS for making this wonderful game!
    PS4 NA

all characters are members of the ebonheart pact master race
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT

main character:
    Rebekah Straight-Fire, breton templar healer: THE FATEBRINGER (dungeons, trials, pvp)
    —MERIDIA’S LUSTRANT— 1100+CP; alliance rank 21 (major grade 1); Rebekah is the most devoted and loyal follower of the lady of infinite energies and the highest ascendant of meridia’s purified legion and was forged from meridia’s brilliant radiance of purity.

other meta toons-
    Alexa Straight-Fire, breton warden healer: THE ALCHEMIST (dungeons, trials)
    Sasha Straight-Fire, nord dragonknight tank: THE UNBREAKABLE (dungeons, trials)
    Freyja Straight-Fire, nord warden tank: THE ICEBERG (dungeons, trials)
    Ororo Straight-Fire, dark elf magsorc: THE SHOCKWAVE (dungeons, trials)
    Michonne Straight-Fire, redguard stamDK: THE EVISCERATOR (dungeons, trials)

just for fun toons-
    Rhea Straight-Fire, wood elf warden stam healer: THE RANGER
    Shiva Straight-Fire, high elf warden ice mage: THE CRYOMANCER
    Morgana Straight-Fire, dark elf necromancer solo play: THE DEATHSINGER
    Lucille Straight-Fire, dark elf nightblade solo play: THE VOIDWALKER
    Diana Straight-Fire, nord templar tank: THE CLERIC
    Falsetto Straight-Fire, orc stamsorc werewolf: THE THUNDERHOWL