The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Quarterly reminder to update the old Arena weapons.

• Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes i totally get it. but it's not impossible for ZOS to turn a buff request into a nerf :wink:

i'll be happy if they dont touch my Axe.

yes, in my build i'll lose my 7th Leg bonuses, but my other set is Deadly Strike, with 100% uptime as theyre armors.

Cleave is most likely just a DoT that hits hard, kinda like DK's Nox breath. So Cleave + Nox Breath, swap bar, i get all the bonuses with the DoT ticking.

and finally, yes. would like to get extra bonus for Master weapons.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact that 1 piece bonuses were added to black rose weapons but were not implemented back on old arena weapons just makes absolutely no sense...
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On the one hand I wouldn't mind this, but on the other they might reduce the "fun" part of the weapon's bonus to add a boring magicka or stamina stat, I am hesitant to give my full support for this.

If they just added 4% magicka or stamina cost reduction to all of the DPS weapons and maybe 2% each (magicka and stamina) to the tanking weapons and left everything else alone I could get behind it.

Playing since beta...
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So they intend to make changes to VMA weapons in this patch, but didn't give them a 1 piece bonus?
    Edited by GrumpyDuckling on July 12, 2019 9:13PM
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any update on this?
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we got 1 pc bonuses on the black roses weapons to make up for the 1 year of no new arena or anything
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS even admitted around a year ago that the old arena sets need to be updated, this seems like something that would be extremely easy to patch. Idk what the hold up is honestly.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they can't make a profit off of it, it ain't getting revisited.
  • satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    good fight.
    "Continuing on itemization, we are also introducing Perfected Veteran Maelstrom and Perfected Dragonstar Arena weapons."

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/521860/update-26-combat-preview
    Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP