The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dragonhold 37k armour, 5.5k+ weapon damage & INSANE stats Medium Armour Stamina Warden PvP build

Unified_Gaming
Unified_Gaming
✭✭✭✭
Here is my latest PvP build I've designed and created for the Dragonhold Patch. It's a one of a kind stamden that I've not seen anyone run but as you can see from the stats, it hits REALLY hard and is stupidly tanky for medium armour with great sustain. I hope people enjoy and if you got any questions to let me know :smile:

https://youtu.be/gMeHiEqqHrc

Thanks for reading and I hope it helps people.

P.S. You may be interested in my Magcro for Dragonhold too:
https://youtu.be/vgZTpuS-pik
Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
  • OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    :o I miss doing warden PVP - but I mostly only do Bg's, does this stand ok in BG's or is it more of a cryodil build?
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    :o I miss doing warden PVP - but I mostly only do Bg's, does this stand ok in BG's or is it more of a cryodil build?

All of my builds work in bgs and cyrodiil and I have footage of it in bgs. I build in a way that allows me to change my mundus or a glyph and it works in bgs instantly. So to your question, yes it works in bgs and it's REALLY strong as when we do a LA with our bow, we have 4.5k weapon damage of which goes up to 5.5k fully buffed so we just nuke people :smile:. I usually use 1 regen glyph for bgs and regen Mundus giving me 2.2k regen in there + betty.

If you try it, let me know how you get on :smile:

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

• Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like your style man! Subbed. Keep on focusing on No CP like you did in that vid, a lot of ppl appriciate that. Thanks for sharing!
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    No worries and yeah, I always make sure my builds work in bgs as well as cyrodil as I play both. Let me know how you find it if you try :smile:

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not too fond of having defence/ offence being related to procs, realisticaly your armour master is going to be up 50% of the time and your bloodspawn is going to be up randomly as well.

So sometimes you are going to be really squishy when you get hit with burst.

Same with your offence sometimes its going to be very weak when fury isn't up.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im not too fond of having defence/ offence being related to procs, realisticaly your armour master is going to be up 50% of the time and your bloodspawn is going to be up randomly as well.

With bow enchant I sit at 4.5k weapon damage so even if we get half of fury that's still.like 5.1k approx. As for armour master, I average 80%+ uptime as there are so many templars I'm having to just remove the snares so find I have a decent up time. Without BS and just armour master and normal armour buffs, I sit at 31k almost. For me, it's rare to be caught with less than 30k armour as your armour buff plus armour master or bloodspawn active put us there. Ultimately it's personal preference and having played mag alot, it's easy to maintain that buff if you want to.

If you want more static values use newmoon and battlefield with lady mundus, chudan and 1 pirate and you'll hit 4-5k damage fully buffed with 32k armour and 1800 regen approx. I mention that combnination in the video. You will have less of everything then my build but you'll have higher uptime. Let me know if that helps.

:smiley:

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

With bow enchant I sit at 4.5k weapon damage so even if we get half of fury that's still.like 5.1k approx. As for armour master, I average 80%+ uptime as there are so many templars I'm having to just remove the snares so find I have a decent up time. Without BS and just armour master and normal armour buffs, I sit at 31k almost. For me, it's rare to be caught with less than 30k armour as your armour buff plus armour master or bloodspawn active put us there. Ultimately it's personal preference and having played mag alot, it's easy to maintain that buff if you want to.

If you want more static values use newmoon and battlefield with lady mundus, chudan and 1 pirate and you'll hit 4-5k damage fully buffed with 32k armour and 1800 regen approx. I mention that combnination in the video. You will have less of everything then my build but you'll have higher uptime. Let me know if that helps.

Im gonna use new moon + truth, dmg is overall lower with the dot nerf so i can sustain pretty easy with like 1600 regen, that with chudan/ pirate is pretty much 30k yeah and you get 5k static dmg without enchant proc or continiuous, you shoot up to 6k with them.

The game is so weird now, here I am hitting 6k wpn dmg on a medium build while having like 25k+ hp and 30k armours non s&b side. Games insane.

May even throw on the hp/ stam/ 5.2k phys armor pots as well. Because spell resist is always higher so may as well get like 35/36k armour lmao.
    Edited by leepalmer95 on November 5, 2019 4:37AM
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭

Im gonna use new moon + truth, dmg is overall lower with the dot nerf so i can sustain pretty easy with like 1600 regen, that with chudan/ pirate is pretty much 30k yeah and you get 5k static dmg without enchant proc or continiuous, you shoot up to 6k with them.

The game is so weird now, here I am hitting 6k wpn dmg on a medium build while having like 25k+ hp and 30k armours non s&b side. Games insane.

May even throw on the hp/ stam/ 5.2k phys armor pots as well. Because spell resist is always higher so may as well get like 35/36k armour lmao.

Truth is a great set and works well with dizzy change but as you said before, it is a proc set that you'd only see the benefit offensively and would lose your damage and thus healing defensively. Personally I would something like new moon front bar, 7th legion back bar and potentus rings x2 to make you a little bulkier. This would allow you to push ice fortress to proc 7th and when on the front bar would have really high damage and is instant. Sustain would be harder however as new moon makes skills more expensive so you need about 400-600 regen more than you would usually use to offset it.