Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If one asks nicely, do you think they would be willing to return an item to the crown store?

Xaramasa
Xaramasa
✭✭✭
I missed the Werewolf Lord Polymorph when it was available just a few days ago. I was out of the country and had no access to my account.

Please, please, pretty please! My crowns are ready for that polymorph. My cat needs a new look!
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can submit a ticket to customer service asking for help with this. If you explain your situation and are persistent while remaining polite, they may help.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, they probably won't. I had to fight for 2 months straight everyday for them to bring back storm atronach crates lol
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also consider filtering your message to customer support through a tool like this so they are more likely to feel sorry for you.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Hi there, if you need any assistance with your account, please reach out to the support team. You can submit a ticket here: help.elderscrollsonline.com/app
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on November 5, 2019 1:40PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.