The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Resetting target dummy HP in house.

phuein
phuein
✭✭✭
It's a real issue that we can't just reset target dummy HP quickly. Could the devs make it reset if we move the dummy? That would be quick. Right now we have to remove it and add it again, which is very slow.

Thank you.
Author of beloved and rejuvenated addons:

ShowMount           • PvP FPS 2018

Notebook 2018         • Junkee 2018

BestFriends 2018      • New Addon

Target Dummy Tools   • Guild Rank Colors
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To be fair, it does only take like two seconds to replace it.

Housing editor, select, remove, undo, exit house editor.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^

Edit: Especially since there is not a means to interact with the dummies outside of the games decoration editor and doing damage to them the request does not have a simple solution. Personally, I do not see Zos being able to design the means to accomplish this without messing something up even more. The simple solution, albeit clumsy, is probably the best way to go.
    Edited by idk on November 1, 2019 8:04AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, it does only take like two seconds to replace it.

Housing editor, select, remove, undo, exit house editor.

Does that work even when its not your house? I've never actually tried that method, but I've used the training dummies at my guild houses where I doubt I have housing permissions to move or remove anything.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nah, unfortunately it only works at your own house. If at a guild hall, you probably just have to either kill it or travel out, travel in. :(
  • phuein
    phuein
    ✭✭✭
    Moving the dummy to reset it would allow non-owners of that house to reset it quickly. Quicker than removal and undoing. As a professional software developer, this shouldn't be difficult to do.
    Author of beloved and rejuvenated addons:

ShowMount           • PvP FPS 2018

Notebook 2018         • Junkee 2018

BestFriends 2018      • New Addon

Target Dummy Tools   • Guild Rank Colors
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s only a big deal for me when Rearming Trap is still going when the dummy expires and then respawns. The dots keep going and cause damage to the dummy when he comes back up.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA