Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Endless BG loading screen again

Valabrog
Valabrog
✭✭✭
Fix havent worked obviously, same endless loading into BG as yesterday and days before. 5 loading screens and 1 success.
Just saying
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    "CANNOT ENTER BATTLEGROUND"
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been avoiding BG's for this reason, and due to the fact that Orc passives don't work in no CP right now. Problem is, due to faction lock, I'm only able to join the main Cyro campaign with one of my Orcs (I have 4). The other campaigns + IC are all totally dead.. So I basically don't have the option to PVP with half my characters. Major disappointment that Orc passives weren't fixed today.
  • SHANKS_63
    SHANKS_63
    ✭✭
    I am still having the same problem. I queue for a random battleground. Queue pops up to hit f to join, I hit join. Load screen for over 2 minutes, then booted back to Tamriel "cannot enter battleground".
  • Vigawatt
    Vigawatt
    ✭✭✭
    hey, I got my first infinite loading screen on BGs! I feel like I'm part of the club now.
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm lucky those who get back to Tamriel. My loading screens are just endless, have to reload the whole game again. Today's patch just made it worse. Yesterday I managed to get in a couple BGs, today, not even one.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • MythikShadow
    MythikShadow
    ✭✭
    I was able to do 2 BG's tonight and I've been in 3 load screens that eventually kick me back to zone telling me I cannot enter the BG. The queue times are so bad. I haven't gone into a BG successfully in an hour of trying.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread since there are multiple threads ongoing regarding this issue. As posted here, we are aware of some issues queuing for Battlegrounds, and are actively working on getting these fixed. You can continue discussion in the thread below.

infinite loading screens - BGs.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.