The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Deadric statues and their limited time frustration

kaisernick
kaisernick
✭✭✭✭✭
I honestly dont get Zen's thinking here.
For molag bol you can get him in a furniture pack AND a statue in coldharbor
Azure can be baught in Stormhaven
Hircine's can at least be got in the crown store

But the rest are all ones you can only get in crates so they are next to impossible to get hold of unless they bring said crates out again.
Why is it that we two set of some statues like Hircine one from crates and another from the store but others we only have one?
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for that Nocturnal statue to swing back around for an age, so I feel your frustration.
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't get it either as these things are account bound anyway, so why not let us buy these things for our own game enjoyment?
    I need the Azura furnishing pack sooo badly. People whined when it came out about its contents/value but me?..
    ZOS take my money! November Crown showcase? Flash sale. 4 Day offering? Pretty please with moon sugar on top?

"Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • dagrdagaz_5912
    dagrdagaz_5912
    ✭✭✭
    This topic discusses the same frustration and some possible reasons (maybe good or bad) why Zo$ might stick to its current CS strategy.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/497736/zo-does-not-want-my-crowns-money

(Since i actually started that topic i do feel a bit weird mentioning it)
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do feel your frustration.

I have been diligently collecting each statue as it becomes available (except the giant meridia one, maybe we can get a more like-sized one to the crate ones for her) because I plan to create a Daedric Prince museum/gallery of sorts. There are several not yet available even as limited time options (Sanguine, Hermaeus Mora, Boethia...and so on)

I've never been a huge fan of the limited time thing. I understand they do it to create hype to sell more during the short time, but I have ended up with furniture accumulating faster than I can use it for the ideas I bought it for lol.