The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NightBlade passive bug , is this just me or is it bugged

JonnytheKing
JonnytheKing
✭✭✭✭
magic flood passive , is buffing my back bar not my frount even tho the skill is on my front bar
can any one else confirm this ?
TWITCH jtk__gaming
GM of Elder-Skills DC PVP Guild NA
Main Toons
MagSorc
MagTemp
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    [Elder Skills] [@JonnytheKing14]: so i place it on my frount i get 3k magic on my back bar witch is %8 but put it on my back bar to get it on my front bar i only get %4
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    GM of Elder-Skills DC PVP Guild NA
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a known visual bug. The bug does not impact actual skill damage/healing done or ward size.
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »
    It is a known visual bug. The bug does not impact actual skill damage/healing done or ward size.

And yet the difference in total magicka can affect the outcome of a boss-fight.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huyen wrote: »
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »

And yet the difference in total magicka can affect the outcome of a boss-fight.

Once again it's just a VISUAL bug and it occurs also when using mages guild abilities. Check tooltip for the same skills on bar 1 and bar 2. You will se that the tooltips and e.g. shield size is correctly bigger on bar 1. That's just an annoying bug for perfectionists
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge