The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

All four onyx berries disappeared when I purchased the last Berry of Growth

Whiterabbit01
Whiterabbit01
✭✭
All four onyx growth berries disappeared when I purchased the last Onyx Berries of Ripeness at the end of the Imperial city event a few weeks ago. I was in two minds whether to convert the Nascent Indrik mount that I had as I wasn't sure if I was going to make enough event tickets for the last Pure Snow Indrik mount as I'd missed a few event tickets through forgetting to spent the tickets when they reached he maximum allowed i.e. 12. I really want the last mount, so just to be safe I didn't click on the Onyx berries once I had the Nascent mount so as not to convert it into the third Onyx Indrik mount. Now I cannot find any trace of the Onyx berries in my account. I've looked in my inventory, bank and storage chests and there is no trace of any of them.

This has also occurred with my 19 year old daughters account as well (mine account is named 'Whiterabbit01' and my daughters is 'Whiterabbit'). We both spent 40 event tickets buying all four Onyx Berries, but as mentioned cannot find any trace of them now in either account. We definitely haven't combined them with a Nascent mount as I still have mine Nascent and the third Onyx Indrik mount does not show in mine or my daughters collections. You can see a screen capture of my collections showing that there is no Onyx mount.

Onyx-mount-missing.jpg
  • Whiterabbit01
    Whiterabbit01
    ✭✭
    My title should read Onyx Berries of Ripeness not Berry of Growth. forgot to edit it.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All four onyx growth berries disappeared when I purchased the last Onyx Berries of Ripeness at the end of the Imperial city event a few weeks ago. I was in two minds whether to convert the Nascent Indrik mount that I had as I wasn't sure if I was going to make enough event tickets for the last Pure Snow Indrik mount as I'd missed a few event tickets through forgetting to spent the tickets when they reached he maximum allowed i.e. 12. I really want the last mount, so just to be safe I didn't click on the Onyx berries once I had the Nascent mount so as not to convert it into the third Onyx Indrik mount. Now I cannot find any trace of the Onyx berries in my account. I've looked in my inventory, bank and storage chests and there is no trace of any of them.

This has also occurred with my 19 year old daughters account as well (mine account is named 'Whiterabbit01' and my daughters is 'Whiterabbit'). We both spent 40 event tickets buying all four Onyx Berries, but as mentioned cannot find any trace of them now in either account. We definitely haven't combined them with a Nascent mount as I still have mine Nascent and the third Onyx Indrik mount does not show in mine or my daughters collections. You can see a screen capture of my collections showing that there is no Onyx mount.

Onyx-mount-missing.jpg

The berries have been moved out of inventory and into the collections menu. Go to Collections --> Fragments --> Onyx Indrik and you should see your berries. The runebox fragments and Nascent Indrik feathers have also been moved to the same area.
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you already look in your collections in the new category "fragments"? It was introduced a few weeks ago and all feathers and berries are there now.
  • Whiterabbit01
    Whiterabbit01
    ✭✭
    Thank you for your replies, appreciated. . I didn't realise they had been moved. Thanks. all sorted now.