Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Log into my Elder Scrolls Account-Reset Password 3 times

PrimusNephilim
PrimusNephilim
✭✭✭✭✭
I've reset my password 3 times now, each time getting confirmation my email that the password was accepted and when redirected to the log in screen and I try logging in with the new password, it tells me "There was a problem processing your request, please try again!"
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of people cannot log in, it is not a problem at our end but the usual ESO crap, soon as I can log into my 3 ESO+ accounts there will be 3 less ESO+ accounts, I am fed up with the glitches. One glitch cost me 2 event tickets last night, and today I cannot even play the game.
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just frustrating when new content drops, we continually have these issues. I play both PC and PS4 and both systems have their share off issues. I'm no programmer or IT guru but you'd think by now, they would be prepared for the surge in traffic when new content drops.

Truly enjoy this game but come on guys, get it together!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The issue causing login issues on the support portal and game servers is now resolved. For this reason we are closing this thread. If you run into issues again when logging in please go ahead and start a new thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.