The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Stuck at loading screens to BGs?

Mariusghost84
Mariusghost84
✭✭✭✭✭
I cant get pass loading screens when trying to do BGs. Is this something ZOS is working at solving?
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 5th BG in a row and this continues to happen.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Mariusghost84

Are you on the PC-EU server?

If so, there were some connection problems earlier today leading to loading issues for some players.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Mariusghost84

Are you on the PC-EU server?

If so, there were some connection problems earlier today leading to loading issues for some players.

Yes i am on PC-EU. Now i cant get into dungeons or BGs at all... It says queued and nothing ever happens :( Tested on 5 chars, with same results.
  • Sheogorathian
    Sheogorathian
    ✭✭
    Having the same issue. Haven't been able to get into a BG since yesterday. Addons are not the cause. I'm on PC-NA.
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've also got get same issue. It appears that some players are just unable to join when others can. Any word on a fix coming? @ZOS_BillE or @ZOS_GinaBruno ?

Thanks
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still cant join anything LFG related. This needs to be adressed!
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a recurring issue since the last patch.

After accepting the BG queue, you’re sent into a looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg loading screen. If you wait long enough, it will drop you back to where ever you were before you accepted the Queue.

I imagine most people just do a hard reboot to restart the game.

It’s happened to me mostly during prime time playing hours (East Coast, NA PC).
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they are working on getting this fixed right?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The issues affecting servers that have led to loading problems should now be resolved. For this reason we are closing this discussion. You can start a new thread if loading issues start happening again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.