The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can't login on support/ticket page

Sigerk
Sigerk
✭✭✭
Hi,

I am trying to send a ticket and for some reason when I have to login the login button is not working. When I go to ''account'' I can login just fine, but moving then to the support section seems to log me out again and when I go through the process of selecting my ticket categories and come to the login page I just can't login.

I can enter the game, the forums, the account section of the website, just not the support section.

2uz64tebyujw.jpg

Edit: to clarify
Edited by Sigerk on October 30, 2019 12:50PM
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are you trying to log on with Firefox? Cuz I tried logging on there before with the same issue. Used a different browser, and it worked no problem. Not sure why it doesn’t work specifically on Firefox tho.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Sigerk
    Sigerk
    ✭✭✭
    No I use Chrome. Which browser worked for you?
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Hi there, maintenance was completed a little while ago, please let us know if you are still unable to login on the website or submit a ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sigerk wrote: »
    No I use Chrome. Which browser worked for you?

The ole Internet Explorer, aka Microsoft Edge. I never use it, but it worked there.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Sigerk
    Sigerk
    ✭✭✭

ZOS_JesC wrote: »
    Hi there, maintenance was completed a little while ago, please let us know if you are still unable to login on the website or submit a ticket.

Hi,

I tried to submit a ticket again but it still doesn't let me do it. The exact same as detailed in first post. So I can go to the website, log in to my account, but as soon as I click the support button it seems to log me out. When I go through the stages of ticket category selection and am prompted to login again it just doesn't let me. See the screenshot in the opening post.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    @Sigerk I'll reach out to you via PMs for a few additional troubleshooting steps.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post