The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mouse Skill Button Problem

Komputerheld
Komputerheld
✭✭✭
Hi all,
i have got a new Razor Trinity MMO-Mouse as replacement of my old Razor Naga, which worked pretty well unless the left mouse button died.
The skills 1-5 are assigned (as before) to the side mouse buttons, 6 is ultimate, 9 sneak. Works fine, as long as
i'm not using them permanently. During longer fights or in bigger PvP-Battles especially the reaction of Skill 5 gets slow,
so that I have to press the button many times. If the battles goes on, eventually skill 5 stops completly working.
After some while without action, these mouse buttons will stark working again.
I have tried it with Razor Synapse driver and without it, all addons are deactivated. Nvidia-HD-Sound-Drivers deleted. When skill 5 doesn't react in ESO, it also does not work in windows.
(System: quite new, AMD 3600, RTX2060, Win 10 Home....)
In Windows only, the mouse works good.
Any ideas?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Komputerheld

Do you have issues using skill 5 when mapped to your keyboard?

You can check that no other USB control devices are connected to your PC, then try switching the USB port your mouse is connected to. If your mouse continues to become unresponsive, we recommend testing it in other software or on a second device to check if the issue is hardware related.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your batteries too. Batteries getting weak can have this behaviour. Of course if this is a wired mouse, ignore this.
    Edited by Nestor on October 29, 2019 1:02PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Komputerheld
    Komputerheld
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Komputerheld

Do you have issues using skill 5 when mapped to your keyboard?

Thank you, that´s a good idea, I´ll check this out this evening.

@Nestor: It´s a wired mouse, so I can´t blame the batteries, thx anyway