The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Necro Bomber Farming

WoppaBoem
WoppaBoem
✭✭✭✭✭
Xbox EU PVP is broken. Necro bomber farming groups is all what is left. I run a zerg and we all love the good group on group fights but now everywhere we go Necro bomb and more Necro bombs really boring and no counter play.

I don't know how it is on the other servers but Xbox EU, Colossus, Avid Boneyard, Vicious Death. Dead recap 80% of the time. No counter play the animation seems so bugged you just drop dead. No way to heal as it are one shots. Really destroys the game big time. For the record I love good NB stealth bomber, strong farming groups with ulti dumps. But that Necro Bomb is just stupid it is the same power as a full ulti dump of multiple strong DD's while not being skusy at all compared to NB. And most of all it really isn't fun to play against and its so easy on there side, really broken.

It just wrong and many times during the week our zerg just logs off, no point anymore playing really. Cyrodiil the place where you get one shoted.
Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this for Magcro or Stamcro? I'm leveling a Necro right now and I'm wondering what bombing build they are wondering, how effective is it vs Nightblade Bomb builds?
  • Drako_Ei
    Drako_Ei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this for Magcro or Stamcro? I'm leveling a Necro right now and I'm wondering what bombing build they are wondering, how effective is it vs Nightblade Bomb builds?

Try a nightblade bomb + necro bomb friend
    Edited by Drako_Ei on October 26, 2019 12:12AM
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's be real now, it's not that theres a ton of people playing necro bombers. Its that you're playing on xbox EU, which gets 1-2 bars of population during WEEKEND PRIMETIME and you're fight the exact same people all day every day.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liam12548 wrote: »
    Let's be real now, it's not that theres a ton of people playing necro bombers. Its that you're playing on xbox EU, which gets 1-2 bars of population during WEEKEND PRIMETIME and you're fight the exact same people all day every day.

Unfortunately there everywhere we go now. All small scallers moved to mag Necro bombers, is dumb really. The zergs that are left are leaving left right and center :(
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mag Necro Group bom build. The basic is simpel have gold jewerly, all harmony traits, use avid boneyard, drop collossus ulti for major vulnerability then pop your own synergy.

The somewhat difficulty is you need to make sure there is a corpse so use you stalking blastbones first, I recommend the remote tottom so you can fear a whole group it has a 2 seconds delay blastbones a 2.5 second delay. So open with the delayed effects, drop boneyard and ulti and then use your own synergy with harmony traits.

Sets adviced to use are, Shock staff Spinner and Vicious death body, Monster set balorgh. S&B Deaths Winds backbar. Keep tanky and keep distance and make your move when group is stacked and your ulti it up.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop zerging :)
  • Dunkelblitz
    Liam12548 wrote: »

That’s true, many players left the game or moved to the US-realm which is more populated. This weekend DC is still „absent“, without or beloved enemies, PvP is still dead. But this is an other discussion.
    Playing on Xbox PvP with my MagBlade. FTP!!!