Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Potentate's Retreat

Shxm
Shxm
✭✭
I just saw this house in Southern Elsweyr. It is not available to purchase it (yet), but I really really want to know when it will be. It is AMAZING. The ecstatic backyard convinced me already that I want it. What do you guys think?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The aeonstone crystals are a bit of a turn off, and I am annoyed that the stone flooring is completely ruined outside. What I dislike most however is that the side rooms of the interior are too small and I wish that they would make them bigger or add a few more rooms.
    Edited by Aliyavana on October 30, 2019 10:48PM
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really love the house, the trouble is that I know it will be expensive!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrsrobot wrote: »
    I really love the house, the trouble is that I know it will be expensive!

Guaranteed basically to be around the 14k crown price range
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    The aeonstone crystals are a bit of a turn off, and I am annoyed that the stone flooring is completely ruined outside. What I dislike most however is that the side rooms of the interior are too small and I wish that they would make them bigger

I like the room size on the sides... Any bigger and this would be impossible to furnish with the item limit.

The aeonstones I agree should be moveable though.
  • Shxm
    Shxm
    ✭✭
    For me, the rooms inside are enough if I look at the item limit.
    The 14k crowns will be a pain, but I'm hoping for a sale soon.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was surprised by how much I liked the house, but I won't be buying it. Price will be beyond my willingness to purchase and the size is still too big for my tastes.

I'm hoping we'll get more reasonable-sized homes like Lucky Cat in future.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who likes the crystals in the pool? I think they look better than the aeonstones we're given as furnishings. I'm really excited about Potentates, and hope I do have enough $$$$$$$$$ when it's up for sale.