The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

StamBlade Build (Suggestions)

DTAmoral
DTAmoral
✭✭✭✭
I am putting together a Stamblade, and need suggestions. I am hoping to make a boxing type of build. I am not looking to gank every time I want a kill. So far I am going to run:

Hulking
Shield Breaker
BloodSpawn

2H/Bow

I was thinking about replacing Hulking with Truth, but im not sure! let me know what you all think.
Xbox NA - EP
Team Rocket's Finest Support
We are recruiting! Use below link for recruitment!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577520/team-rocket-ebonheart-pvp-guild#latest
  • moosegod
    moosegod
    ✭✭✭
    I'd replace shield breaker with truth instead. Truth is great in CP PvP and good in nocp as well. The thing with no cp is you have to cloak into surprise attack or use dizzy swing.
    Edited by moosegod on October 24, 2019 2:07PM
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    moosegod wrote: »
    I'd replace shield breaker with truth instead. Truth is great in CP PvP and good in nocp as well. The thing with no cp is you have to cloak into surprise attack or use dizzy swing.

truth is useless against turtles.

heres a few of my Favourite sets

shacklebreaker
    spriggans
    clever alchemist
    ophidian venom
    new moon acolyte (untested but its apparently op)

monster set wise just go bloodspawn

if your going open world make sure to keep your mag sustain good. a few triglyphs usually is enough

aim for at least 2kstam recov (i go 4 2.4k), and 30k max stam. 14k mag, 17k hp. 3.5k wep damage. (at minimun)

for a brawl type build you really should try ophidian venom. also use cloak. even on a brawl build it can be used to lessen pressure so you can heal up.

shieldbreaker seems good, tho you wont have much stats if you combine it with ophidian. id just run spriggans

heres a guide vid from one of the best nb players. its a more brawly setup so most likely just what your looking 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk4iRmW8DW8
    Edited by ThePhantomThorn on October 24, 2019 4:46PM
  • Ecfigies
    Ecfigies
    ✭✭✭
    Gear: Bloodspawn or Trollking/Bone Pirate/Truth and Master Bow with Infused Jewelry or Protective. 5/1/1 - Medium
    Food: Infusion Drink
    Potions: Lingering or anything you find lacking with your stats.
    Race: Redguard/Woodelf/Orc

Build: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor?id=180046

• Masshypnosis
    Im not sure at the moment, but since yesterday im playing with spriggan/shieldbreaker/trollking and tristat food. I think the dmg is really needed for the tank meta
  • JinxxND
    JinxxND
    ✭✭✭✭
    For a typical 2h/bow setup you have a lot better options then hulking that will give you better weapon damage/heals/sustain that scale well with medium armor weapon damage passives and nightblade passives, while I haven't personally tested the new shield breaker the offensive stats on it with the sustain seems solid and a good base for putting together a build IF the 6% damage is working as intended.

Other sets I would consider over hulking if you are committed to running shield breaker are night mother's gaze, two fanged serpent, spriggans, truth, flanking, sheer venom, hundings rage, or new moon. I find ever since the nerfs losing minor berserk and major fracture on surprise attack you have to build for more damage then ever rather then sustain to kill all targets. A lot of these sets are flexible depending if you have access to a master bow, or an asylum maul and can be backbarred or frontbarred or both if you have neither.

Just keeping it simple bloodspawn is solid as well, best race for a medium armor 2h/bow nightblade is wood elf by far but others can work, but you will be able to stack the most damage and still sustain just fine with a wood elf, also wood elf opens up more options in choice of food because they have the best sustain for PvP with superior stamina regen and the pen passives on dodge roll which will give you more damage then orc if used right.

Go with a 5-2 setup if possible 6-1 if you need a little more sustain try to avoid 5-1-1 as the added sustain or resistances/hp from both 5-2 and 6-1 will help more then a 5-1-1 setup in medium on nightblade. Heavy chest if possible if not then heavy on anything but the belt/gloves.

Hope this helps.
    PC NA -
    'Jinxx - Nightblade
    'Jinxx X Necromancer
  • Szende
    Szende
    ✭✭✭
    Personally i still fan of shackle-spriggan. Raw stats somehow more universal on cp-openworld. But people are different. Im simply love Shackle since morrowind and its still works
    PC-EU
    Kyra Leith - PvP Stamina Nightblade