The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Furnishing] Elsweyr Gong, why must you taunt me so!

Sporvan
Sporvan
✭✭✭✭✭
I see that beautiful gong everywhere I travel in Elsweyr. They keep rubbing it in my face. Such unattainable beauty!

Every time I pass an Elsweyr Gong carelessly left in some building or even on the street I feel the dagger in my heart go deeper. The infinitely inferior Hlaalu Gong we can craft is so basic in comparison and utterly eclipsed by the magnificent Elsweyr Gong.

If there was any justice in Dragonhold we would get this Gong pattern.... (the same goes for the myriad other Elsweyr furnishings and structures we can still not craft).

This DLC didn't need to not have new patterns, they could easily have activated the existing missing patterns. *sadface*

Liberate the Elsweyr Gong! Let it ring loud and clear across the lands!
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted that thing first thing I stepped foot in N. Elsweyr! Abd with the bells from the achievement furnisher you almost have a drum setup!
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The gong, and those filled bookcases from Forsaken Citadel!!!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be wonderful to have the Elsweyr gong as well as other instruments available as furnishings! :)