Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

God of Schemes Bug! (Main Quest)

Alasse7
Alasse7
Soul Shriven
Hello!

I am level 50 and i need to do this quest to enter Veteran content. But i cannot because of the bug in the end of quest.

When Molag Bal drops on his knees, i kept attacking him for a while but nothing happened. After i attacked him for 5-10 minutes, i decided to try relog. After i came back, Molag Bal was at full hp AND the most importantly i was unable to attack him. He was not attacking me too. Well i went out of zone by teleporting to a guild member, then reentered from the portal. Again he was standing still, doing nothing. I cannot abandon the quest because it is main quest. I reported the bug ingame but i felt i needed to type this here too.

Please fix this quest as soon as possible so i can enter Veteran content and continue enjoying the game again...
  • Flamefolw
    Flamefolw
    so Main story quest broken in 4 places currently then.
    Groundskeeper, Crossing the chasm ( working wiht help from GM ), The final Assault with a non interactable Gabrielle Benele ( same problem as Groundskeeper. and ur bit......

This is VERY VERY BAD ZoS! been stuck on lvl 50 since sunday cause of these bugs.....
  • Alasse7
    Alasse7
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah. I was buged at Groundskeeper before but they fixed it. Now one of my friend is buged in "The Final Assault" part. He is also waiting for the fix.

I have seen bugs also in many side quests in the game. But i don't care much about them since they don't stop me progressing in the game, i just reported them and moved to another quest. But this main quest is the most important part of the end game. This is why i am annoyed, and this is why i except quick fix...
  • CarbonCarl
    CarbonCarl
    Soul Shriven
    Yeh im also having the same problem as OP, ive tried everything to fix it with no luck, im annoyed i cant get to veteran content because of this, this needs to be fixed right away, i havnt worked hard to get to veteran content only to wait week or 2 to access it, let alone level up, sort it out ZOS!
    E.S.O its in the game.
  • Overdog
    Overdog
    Same issue...and the not the first, not the second, but the third bug in this quest line that has stopped me from progressing.
  • colton.josephcub18_ESO
    Still not fixed....
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    guys..any advie for a nightblade:D with daggers i rly have a hard time geting him under 75% hp...main problem is the titans...that are 2 many and i take tons of dmg:( and i feel like is almost imposible to beat this...
  • Govalon
    Govalon
    ✭✭✭✭
    guys..any advie for a nightblade:D with daggers i rly have a hard time geting him under 75% hp...main problem is the titans...that are 2 many and i take tons of dmg:( and i feel like is almost imposible to beat this...
    Use funnel health. You get 25% of damage you do back as health and you do tons of damage in that god mode you are during battle. It is easy to stay at almost full health if you just keep using funnel health or whatever the name of the skill is before you morp it.

[EDIT] I even had vampirism stage 4 in a fight so that means 75% LESS health regeneration and boss was still realy easy just beacause of that one skill, funnel health.
    Edited by Govalon on April 20, 2014 10:38AM
  • getinthepuma
    Govalon wrote: »
    Use funnel health. You get 25% of damage you do back as health and you do tons of damage in that god mode you are during battle. It is easy to stay at almost full health if you just keep using funnel health or whatever the name of the skill is before you morp it.

[EDIT] I even had vampirism stage 4 in a fight so that means 75% LESS health regeneration and boss was still realy easy just beacause of that one skill, funnel health.

Spoiler on how to kill the boss... game has mechanics that need to be discovered, I'm sure you did as I did and didn't even think to do this, we are all really used to runnin and gunnin, it's a simple solution, read below.
    OR you could just block... when you do this against the giant mob of titans and Mal flies up in the air, you will see golden ball around you of sorts, and the fire attacks will mirror off of you onto the titans killing them. Hope that helps!
  • AnaalNathrakh
    yeah i started the quest, and then left...now i can't go back...Stuck at the portal in northern coldharbour.. and quest tips only states "enter coldharbour"...time to create ak alt i guess =/
  • Manus
    Manus
    ✭✭
    @AnaalNathrakh‌ enter coldharbour via harborage.
  • Mingg
    Mingg
    Same here, stuck at 'enter coldharbour' AFTER defeating Molag Bal and nothing happened. Deco/reco, TP out of coldharbour, and now I can't advance.

I take the portal at harborage, enter coldharbour but nothing happens to the quest, stays at 'enter coldharbour'.

I tried to go to the groundskeeper, she doesn't want to speak to me :-(

Happened 2 weeks ago ... Made an alt instead, so disapointing