Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

To the housing community: Thank you for being you.

StabbityDoom
StabbityDoom
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
This community COULD be cutthroat, envious and cruel. But it isn't. It's some of the most supportive and kind people I've had the pleasure of knowing. I can't really put many words to it but you make a perfect example of what a positive gaming environment can look like. You guys rule. Really, not sure how to say it, but just wanted to put it out there. VIRTUAL HUGS.
PC/NA
EHT zealot
streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^

<3
  • rsantijw13
    rsantijw13
    ✭✭✭
    Virtual Hugs Gives Virtual Cooties. The thank you was enough. ><
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    I too, am blown away by this awsome community. From the very beginning of my housing journey, people have been so supportive, so encouraging, so generous in their help.

I can say without a word of exaduration. If it were not for the housing community's attitude toward one another, I never would have enjoyed the experience as much, and likely would have left it by now. Loving house building is one thing. But being appreciated and encouraged, takes the enjoyment of building, for others to enjoy, to a whole other level.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Indeed, I have never been happier in this or any other MMO since housing came along and this community gradually began to develop. I am now in 2 housing guilds and have people I know on the forums and in discord that frequently visit the housing section. I am happy to call many of these people friends and have always been encouraged by their feedback and interest.
    The housing community is always where I point to when people say that the community is toxic. This section of players are a welcome respite from the often aggressive world outside our well designed, carefully constructed walls!
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit is in agreement with the sentiment of this thread.

We are the makers of infinite worlds. Temples, shops, houses, colleges, farms, markets.

Help us open our worlds, if we choose to do so.

The Open House system within Essential Housing Tools is amazing. Please use this system so that all travellers, including those on the other type of magic boxes, may enjoy house visits.

There is so much creative potential in the housing community - harness that for the good of everyone.

Find ways too to make housing more interactive - things to do while people visit.

We can provide so much more if you hand us the tools and the means.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @StabbityDoom Agreed! Virtual hugs right back atcha!
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just spent some time looking at other categories on the forum.... not doing that again.

I am so glad we have all the things @StabbityDoom mentioned.

Virtual hugs, indeed.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome.
  • Gune
    Gune
    ✭✭✭
    <3

The Housing community and its positivity is one of the things I never fail to mention to anyone who asks what I like about ESO.
    [PC-EU] PvE lover and Housing enthousiast
    Member of Tamriel Homes, Housing Guild on PC-EU
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the things that need to be said have already been said! :) Love you all! <3
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wanted to bump this.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    <3
  • krisor67_ESO
    krisor67_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to agree with everything said here. I spend a lot of time doing the housing part of the game, with over 40 homes and all the notable so far. My specialty is caves, I love adding caves to my homes if there is room for one. It is so incredible to see what others do with the same place you have. Its funny cause you can be out questing or doing world bosses, and run into someone and group for awhile, then ask them if they would like to see one of my houses and they always do. Then they ask if you want to see one of there's. The housing community is by far the best in this game of any other MMO. LOVE ya ALL......take care and just enjoy
    DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to agree with everything said here. I spend a lot of time doing the housing part of the game, with over 40 homes and all the notable so far. My specialty is caves, I love adding caves to my homes if there is room for one. It is so incredible to see what others do with the same place you have. Its funny cause you can be out questing or doing world bosses, and run into someone and group for awhile, then ask them if they would like to see one of my houses and they always do. Then they ask if you want to see one of there's. The housing community is by far the best in this game of any other MMO. LOVE ya ALL......take care and just enjoy

Hello, are you on PC EU or US? I really would love to have a cave myself. Not sure where to begin. Seems I need to visit one of your houses soon.

And to the OP, I love you too :-), and all other housing community members!

I have a 5th slot open for a guild, after this post, I think I am going to look for a housing guild :blush:
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • swankery
    swankery
    ✭✭✭✭
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @faev
    Aelorin wrote: »

Hello, are you on PC EU or US? I really would love to have a cave myself. Not sure where to begin. Seems I need to visit one of your houses soon.

I have a 5th slot open for a guild, after this post, I think I am going to look for a housing guild :blush:

which server are ya on, I cant give you example caves on both!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aelorin wrote: »

If you are on EU I can suggest Aetherius Art for a housing guild. Lovely bunch.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the responses: I am on PC EU. Will check on Aetherius Art for sure.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.