The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Socially Muted for no reason- ticket number :191017-003303

ehaque
ehaque
Soul Shriven
Hi i have been socially muted for some time now without any valid reason, i cannot whisper my friends or talk in group (resulting in me being kicked from groups). i cannot join guilds nor can i speak in global, almost all the social aspects which make this game great have been withheld from me and it is ruining my experience. i used to log in and play 4-5 hours a day now i do not even bother, i have spent the best part of a year getting 3 tons to cp and and other 3 to level 30 and above and now i cannot enjoy these heroes because of my unwarranted ban.

i do not believe i have done anything to warrant a ban, i do not troll any one or speak ill or swear. I only speak to my friend and my guildes and i am only joined to one guild.

i've sent multiple tickets and have not even received a notification to say that my ticket has been seen. This ban as ruined the game i love so much and i find my self quitting very soon if i do not hear anything back soon, which is a shame.

Ticket 191017-003303