The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Powdered mother of pearl

Deathlord92
Deathlord92
✭✭✭✭✭
This stuff is stupidly rare been farming geysers for hours got like 3 drops. Can anyone tell me of a more reliable way to farm powdered mother of pearl please.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about the achemy reagent? Well basically there is an other way, but thats not actually faster nor do i want to tell it on the forum since only few people know.
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is Imperial City Alchemy Satchels, Geysers and Clams. That's about it.
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This stuff is stupidly rare been farming geysers for hours got like 3 drops. Can anyone tell me of a more reliable way to farm powdered mother of pearl please.

telvar satchels but even then its rare.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can drop from daily alchemy writs (rarely, but in groups of 3)
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »
    Are you talking about the achemy reagent? Well basically there is an other way, but thats not actually faster nor do i want to tell it on the forum since only few people know.
    Yes the alchemy reagent and if your on PS4 please let me know it’s for the Artaeum buff food it’s amazing buff but useless if I can’t find a reliable way to farm the ingredients to make it.
  • Yuffie91
    Yuffie91
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why reply at all then?
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes the alchemy reagent and if your on PS4 please let me know it’s for the Artaeum buff food it’s amazing buff but useless if I can’t find a reliable way to farm the ingredients to make it.

Besides geysers, you can get them from the oyster things (forgetting the exact name) on the shorelines. Again, it's an RNG nightmare as you can get other items as well, but it is an additional option to find them. When I needed them, I would farm two geysers and then run the shoreline in-between spawns.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clam gull but i usually get 3 an hour
  • LordArconSeptim
    LordArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭
    You would waste hours of your life to farm 4 arteum takeaway broths instead just buying
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuffie91 wrote: »

Why reply at all then?

Think he's talking about the clams you can harvest on Summerset. Also get it from Waterlogged Psijic Satchels by fishing in the surrounding waters of Summerset. There's also the ESO anniversary events which has a chance of getting a LOT of Powered Mother of Pearls!

Now this is just speculation on my part but I believe there's also a chance of getting it from Herbalist's Satchels found in Clockwork City and Blackreach, as well as the alchemy supplies from the Imperial City Tel Var vendor for 500 stones each. I'm just speculating here since I don't get many supplies from these sources and I know they can drop some odd stuff.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to put this thread down, as it seemed to have died some time ago. At this time we'd like to try and keep Draugr threads from roaming around the front page, pushing down newer and more lively threads. Feel free to continue this subject in a more recent thread or create a new one if a more recent thread is not available.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.