The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pets for PVP

Cirantille
Cirantille
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello people ^^

I have been a non-pet sorc for quite some time now and I just thought about this yesterday. Calling for pet sorcs out there, how to make it viable? I just want to try new flavours for the fun of it and maybe annoy others :D

Can I use both imp/clannfear and twilight? (What frustrates me about pets they take up slots on both bars)

If so which morphs?

How is your build?

Gear, skills, food etc advice appreciated

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Cirantille on October 16, 2019 10:24AM
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Next patch, I suspect we'll see a lot of Matriarchs. ZOS is buffing the heal on it by a large amount. You could run destro/s&b with Matriarch.

As for damage, ZOS slipped a sizable nerf to Daedric Prey which will make petsorcs useless.

ESO sorcerers are not a true summoner class.
    Edited by The_Lex on October 16, 2019 10:44AM
  • Perashim
    Perashim
    ✭✭✭
    I can't really give PvP advice with petsorcs, but I can give some advice on the pets themselves.

I'd recommend going for the Volatile Familiar over the Clannfear, as the Clannfear is going to be scaling off of Stamina instead of magicka soon. Plus the Volatile's AoE pulse stuns at the end of its duration.

As for the Winged Twilight and its morphs, most people take the Matriarch for its soon to be great healing potential, but if you want a somewhat increase in DPS you could choose the Tormentor, but don't expect anything spectacular.

If you want to use the Storm Atronach, its morph is completely up to you, both are very useful, but keep in mind that it is immobile and can be outranged.

Quick note about Daedric Prey (Which is a must have for pet sorcs), casting it will immediately cause all of your active pets to swap targets to attack the cursed target.

Hope this helps!
    Despair for the Living...
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just FYI, @Cirantille, PvP pets work fairly well in closed confined places.

A great example is the Imperial sewers ...
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The_Lex wrote: »
    Next patch, I suspect we'll see a lot of Matriarchs. ZOS is buffing the heal on it by a large amount. You could run destro/s&b with Matriarch.

As for damage, ZOS slipped a sizable nerf to Daedric Prey which will make petsorcs useless.

ESO sorcerers are not a true summoner class.
    Perashim wrote: »
    I can't really give PvP advice with petsorcs, but I can give some advice on the pets themselves.

I'd recommend going for the Volatile Familiar over the Clannfear, as the Clannfear is going to be scaling off of Stamina instead of magicka soon. Plus the Volatile's AoE pulse stuns at the end of its duration.

As for the Winged Twilight and its morphs, most people take the Matriarch for its soon to be great healing potential, but if you want a somewhat increase in DPS you could choose the Tormentor, but don't expect anything spectacular.

If you want to use the Storm Atronach, its morph is completely up to you, both are very useful, but keep in mind that it is immobile and can be outranged.

Quick note about Daedric Prey (Which is a must have for pet sorcs), casting it will immediately cause all of your active pets to swap targets to attack the cursed target.

Hope this helps!
    Just FYI, @Cirantille, PvP pets work fairly well in closed confined places.

A great example is the Imperial sewers ...

Thanks a lot for the advices! You were right they work wonders
    Now I see why people are annoyed by them lol, it is so easy to kill people why pets are slapping them :D