Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Another loyalty reward?

ErinGoBrag520
ErinGoBrag520
✭✭✭
I know at some point there was a coll dwemer pet that was a loyalty reward for eso +, it would be nice to get something like that again. I have subscribed continuously for 2 years, it would be a nice acknowledgement. Statuettes, is there no end? Just thinking there might be something for longer term subscription. I know some will say subscription is it's own reward, but a lot of places have a staple card to earn a bonus!
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah i'd like some other rewards which aren't statuettes i mean they're fine but like dwemer spheres and tigers were cooler
  • Moridin_82
    Moridin_82
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah lol
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all those nerfs, they will for sure need one. And to clarify, not only ESO+... just for everyone who plays the game THAT long...
  • ThirdHorseman
    ThirdHorseman
    ✭✭
    Yeah the tiger and the pet is great.

Too bad they did not continue adding those perks after the first year.
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being loyal just to reap the rewards isn't very loyal at all.

You make me sick.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zacuel wrote: »

You make me sick.

As if ZOS, or really any big company, was loyal to it's customers. ;)

People aren't asking this out of blue, loyalty rewards like this were a thing, now they aren't. It's the same case as with free crown crates for ESO+ subscribers when ESO+ had a free weekend. They were giving them away, noe they aren't so people ask about it. I doubt anyone would bring this up if they weren't giving out stuff in the first place.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »
    Yeah i'd like some other rewards which aren't statuettes i mean they're fine but like dwemer spheres and tigers were cooler

Can agree with that, it would be nice to see that again as another incentive to help keep the game humming along.

After such drastic changes over the last year, not such a bad idea to reinstate this. Good post Op. :)

• RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are they gonna do when they run out of deities to make statuettes of?
    NA PS4
  • OneForSorrow
    OneForSorrow
    ✭✭✭✭

We start to get statuettes of deity statuettes.
    PC NA. Various alts, trying to find a main, I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zacuel wrote: »

You make me sick.

Are you okay?
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I just had a great idea. What about an awesome furniture display to show all the statuettes in! Just for people who collected all of them. Ir subbed for so long. Any missed statuettes could repeat the next year or be bought in the crown store for a discount for eso+ members.

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »

I just had a great idea. What about an awesome furniture display to show all the statuettes in! Just for people who collected all of them. Ir subbed for so long. Any missed statuettes could repeat the next year or be bought in the crown store for a discount for eso+ members.

That's a great idea! But let's not repeat the statuettes again, unless they are going to release them alongside new rewards.

I've enjoyed the statuettes, but it's like they set this up as - let's do monthly rewards for ESO+ so what should they be? Let's make statuettes of everything in the game; that should last a while and we don't have to think about any future rewards for a long time. Great!

Seriously, though - I'm hoping we get at least a costume or pet/mount this December, like we got the Mara costume last year.

As for the Dwarven sphere and tiger mount, those were loyalty rewards when the game was sub only. That reward program was replaced by the free collectible we get for each new DLC, whether we buy it or have access to it with ESO+. First one was the Echaterre pet with Orsinium.

So, everyone is rewarded for their loyalty in playing the game, whether ESO+ or just buying the DLCs. Then, they have ESO+ rewards, but so far they've been lackluster. It's like they don't really want to give anything good so as to avoid complaints by non-ESO+ members. Oh...just statuettes, who cares, ESO+ members can have 'em.