The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Please nerf Snipe, Cloak, Bosmer and Khajiit.

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think it’d be fine to add cloak fatigue but it would need to be brought in line with streak. How about changing cloak so it stuns your opponent.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    I think it’d be fine to add cloak fatigue but it would need to be brought in line with streak. How about changing cloak so it stuns your opponent.

That would be AWESOME
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL... cloak nerf thread... there are so many counters to it... Like common, NB is probably the only class that has a very easy hard counters to its core (and almost only) "survival" skill. You can not simply counter other classes like that... Templar healing, Sorc streaking, or DK tanky-ness just by pressing one button...

I mean If we were to type here all skills / passives / sets/ consumables that are a counter to cloak it would require a different thread...

If something, cloak should have a reversed streak cost treatment . Something like:
    "Refunds 20% of skill cost if ability was interrupted within less than 1 second".

EDIT:
    Not saying it needs a buff, but it also does not need a nerf either...
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on October 8, 2019 12:45PM
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    max_only wrote: »
    Nerf Bosmer?????

I know, right? I mean wtf?

And for RP reasons? What does that even mean?

Besides, there haven't been Bosmer in the game since Update 21...
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    Nerf Bosmer?????

Whaaaat? Don't dismiss my very niche and elaborate athletic rolling bosmer build! Just because it's a stupid silly game play style, kinda ineffective and extremely inefficient, and nobody find this kind of build, doesn't mean we not powerful enough to deserve OPs rage and ZOS nerfs!
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cloak needs the bolt escape fatigue treatment

Cloak has hard and soft counters which shut down cloak much better than a fatigue system. The counters work great. Use them.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZonasArch wrote: »
    Nerf Bosmer?????

Whaaaat? Don't dismiss my very niche and elaborate athletic rolling bosmer build! Just because it's a stupid silly game play style, kinda ineffective and extremely inefficient, and nobody find this kind of build, doesn't mean we not powerful enough to deserve OPs rage and ZOS nerfs!

But bosmers don’t actually exist in this game. They have a race they call Bosmer but it has none of the characteristics of the race as portrayed in the other ES games.

Bosmers are sneaky archers. They are not Rolly-Polly guardsmen. They are theives not guards. And the whole “improved eyesight” thing, never seen before in their lore and never to be seen again. Kahjits are the ones that have had improved eyesight in the ES games.

And they are not particularly remarkable with bows. There is more, but it’s really not the thread for it.

But no, bosmers currently don’t really exist in eso.
  • Alidel
    Alidel
    ✭✭✭✭
    But no, bosmers currently don’t really exist in eso.

They do exist - mostly as NPC. Valenwood quests are pretty damn good.
    I main bosmer stamsorc, please kill me
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf Bosmer?????

This new race introduced in Update 21 is called ohmes, which are humanoid khajiits with looks similar to bosmers. Proficiency in acrobatics and sharp eyes allowing to better see enemies in shadows are proofs of the cat-like ancestors.
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nerf Bosmer?????

This new race introduced in Update 21 is called ohmes, which are humanoid khajiits with looks similar to bosmers. Proficiency in acrobatics and sharp eyes allowing to better see enemies in shadows are proofs of the cat-like ancestors.

Ironically enough, my bosmer is an ohmes, I got those tattoos. Hahaha
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf Bosmer?????

Ironically enough, my bosmer is an ohmes, I got those tattoos. Hahaha

Yeah, that tattoos are awesome on bosmer, both body and face. Those tattoed "eyes" combined with dark emphasis face hair and huge bosmer ohme's pupils, those are probably most beautiful eyes you can afford in ESO :D
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh hell no, Khajiit doesn't need any nerfs and Bosmer needs a BUFF.

Snipe just needs a GOOD rework, not a nerf. Hell, the entire bow weapon skill line needs a GOOD rework.
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    *bracing for the inevitable wave of salty zerglings
    Snipe:
    Cast time: 1.5sec
    25% damage buff from Live
    This way no desyncs, less spam, more combos

Perfection
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What else left there to nerf, really?
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last time I tried snipe (marksman spriggans kraigh kena) full Devine shadow mundus I was hitting people for 15k average/shot got a lucky 22kcrit on some dude. This patch btw
    I agree most people who use snipe thankfully have no idea what they are doing, put it on a glass cannon build and it is disturbingly efficient... Btw even tanky players were getting hit for 10k/shot
    Is it banced? Yes because unless you are a glass cannon it doesn't do much damage. Unless I get dysynced I don't die to snipespammers.
    The main problem with it is the dysyncs imo...
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The last time I tried snipe (marksman spriggans kraigh kena) full Devine shadow mundus I was hitting people for 15k average/shot got a lucky 22kcrit on some dude. This patch btw
    I agree most people who use snipe thankfully have no idea what they are doing, put it on a glass cannon build and it is disturbingly efficient... Btw even tanky players were getting hit for 10k/shot
    Is it banced? Yes because unless you are a glass cannon it doesn't do much damage. Unless I get dysynced I don't die to snipespammers.
    The main problem with it is the dysyncs imo...

Agreed. There’s no snipe issue, there’s a desync issue.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SenpaiNFT wrote: »
    Title.

So nerf everything that you've got the pitch fork and torch out for because of PvP?

Right.

Lol @ "nErF bOsMeR"
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nurf all classes 10% while buffing all nightblade skills by 100% each time someone ask for cloak to be nurffed please @ZOS_BrianWheeler im about sick of it give them an reason to 😢
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 11, 2019 10:25PM
  • A_Silverius
    A_Silverius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes nerf Bosmer, we're currently killing it in the dodge roll contest:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNj67kwWBoQ
    All over Tamriel, theres a sudden spike in Bosmers getting caught for their crimes. A sad day indeed... #FightForYourRite Give Bosmers back our stealth!
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How exactly does “RP reasons” call for nerfs? That confuses me
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was under the impression that one nerf at a time is generally called for.

OP is clearly outdoing himself.

Why not just have a mass nerf thread, and be done with it?
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rare photo of OP

h9o4z2yyhgqj.jpg
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed a handful of nonconstructive and combative comments. This is a reminder to keep comments on topic and civil. Posting nonconstructive comments that contain insults will only jeopardize your own forum account and risk the closure of the thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_JesC wrote: »
    Greetings, we've removed a handful of nonconstructive and combative comments. This is a reminder to keep comments on topic and civil. Posting nonconstructive comments that contain insults will only jeopardize your own forum account and risk the closure of the thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Just close the forum this is an entire thread based on nonconstructive comments, it's a nerf forum which is simply crying for a crutch.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.