The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Argonian necro

gresiac
gresiac
✭✭✭✭
Hey i wanna do Some soloplay smallscale pvp 10-50 i need Some advice What build and gear i need
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any advice?
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pick another class,

thats the best advice you can get
  • nryerson1025
    nryerson1025
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm solo on my stamcro more than half the time. I run fury/clever atm but sub50 you could easily do hundings/clever. The class has plenty of healing but if you feel like it's not enough could always backbar a resto and only use Colossus ult on main bar (turn evil works nicely after it's dropped)
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pick another class,

thats the best advice you can get
    And pick another race too. Argonians are probably the worst (or one of the worst) choice for a race in PvP right now.
    Don't be fool by their potion-passive. It is only good on paper.
  • Drako_Ei
    Drako_Ei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pick another race, argonian is good for nothing except roleplaying
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    What race is good for solo PVP ?
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gresiac wrote: »
    What race is good for solo PVP ?
    Orc or Breton.
    If you are magsorc, altmer also works well.
    (I must admit, they did a pretty good bad job on racial rebalance, now did they ? ;) )
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on October 13, 2019 1:35PM