The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Twitch Prime Issues

Corraisy_OTG
Corraisy_OTG
Soul Shriven
I have been trying to claim the Noweyr Mount since last night. I have completed the process at least three times, unlinked and linked, submitted 2 tickets and still no mount. Both tickets got the SAME answer and when I follow up I get nothing. This is what I get:

Greetings!
The first Twitch Prime ESO promotion for the Noweyr Steed and Pony is available for PC/Mac only.
Link your ESO and Twitch accounts (PC/Mac only)
Get Twitch Prime with Amazon Prime
Visit twitch.amazon.com/esoand click “Claim Offer”
Log in to ESO and find your new mount and pet in your Collections menu.You can find them in both the North American and European servers.
This promotion will only be available until September 27, 2019 so don't wait to go claim your reward!
Only one Twitch user on a Twitch Prime account will be able to claim the reward.
Note: You will be able to access this content in all regions you play the game. Twitch Prime is not available in China, India, and embargoed territories.
Best Regards,
The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Notice the part about only one twitch account user on a twitch Prime account part? This is the ONLY thing I can see screwing me up, BUT this was not stated on ANY other postings including the official news release. To add this in afterwards is just plain wrong. But, just to play along, I removed myself from my husbands Prime account, clicked on the free trial and authorized everything and got all the same "claim successful" messages, but still no mount in game. I have 2 tickets with screenshots and follow up "waiting for agent"
  • Corraisy_OTG
    Corraisy_OTG
    Soul Shriven
    How nice of them to close my second ticket as a duplicate, but didn't bother to respond to the first ticket. Does support even exist for this game or is it all automated responses?
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @Corraisy_OTG

I have sent you a message to your inbox regarding this matter.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Aixy
    Aixy
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RikardD i have the same problem can you help me please !? i dont have anything on my collections menu.-
  • Aixy
    Aixy
    ✭✭✭
    Aixy wrote: »
    @ZOS_RikardD i have the same problem can you help me please !? i dont have anything on my collections menu.-

nvm i fixed it ty alot :)
  • Kamara
    Kamara
    I have the same problem. Been trying to figure it out since August. My husband and I both sub and have our Prime account linked to ESO and Twitch. NOWHERE did it say only ONE person can claim it on the account! Now I have the mount and pet that my husband really wanted! If I could take it off my account and give it to him I would. He claimed it as well and it said it worked but no email or nothing and nothing in game for him. I wish there was some way to fix it.
    Edited by Kamara on October 12, 2019 12:46AM
  • unclesheosnephew
    unclesheosnephew
    ✭✭✭
    The last 4 twitch drops for boxes has been denied to me wth the statement that they are not guaranteed. My account also is linked I unlinked relinked as recommended 3 times. Guess what until I see payment from them on the 4 they missed they can forget about me caring about those streams. oh and watched all 4 streams beginning to end with sound
  • Kamara
    Kamara
    Boxes are randomly given. I got them sometimes and sometimes not. My husband watched two streams to get the clouded leopard mount and pet and only got one of them. Even though he watched both the streams on his own account and device. I got both. He's still really disappointed the most about the Noweyr mount and pet, though. And I feel bad that my claim went through and his didn't.