The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Please bring back Dynamic Ultimate Generation

SenpaiNFT
SenpaiNFT
✭✭✭✭
Title.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    personally, after dot nerf, i wish Carve get the ulti regen again.

even better, to have +1 ulti per enemy hit, but can only happen once every 3 seconds.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • IAVITNI
    IAVITNI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    add a cast time to ultimate generation
  • calikush51
    calikush51
    ✭✭
    Dynamic ult gen would shake things up in a good way.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won’t but it would be fun. I never really got to experience that because I was a complete noob at the time. Would love to try it out
  • SenpaiNFT
    SenpaiNFT
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    They won’t but it would be fun. I never really got to experience that because I was a complete noob at the time. Would love to try it out

Oh God if you’re agreeing maybe it’s a bad idea after all
  • labambao
    labambao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aaand again, bat swarm dks with that dk sap VS poor zerglings
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

We built for one thing and that was ult gen. Yes, it was fun having multiple ults down at a time but probably not healthy for the game. I do agree that Zos will not revert that change.
  • SenpaiNFT
    SenpaiNFT
    ✭✭✭✭
    Delete all defensive ults, including pseudo defensive ults, and there’s no problem. Promotes faster-paced offensive gameplay.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pre-release, "Finesse" aka Ultimate gain was such a huge selling point for the combat. The idea that you built ultimate faster the better you played, using dodge, block, interrupts and exploits, really emphasized the core of ESO's combat. Unfortunately after release, it mainly meant building for crits.

If they can implement it more along the lines of the original vision, I'm all for it.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'd need to be drastically different than the original implementation. There are ways I could imagine it working but it'd probably be boring if it wasn't super exploitable because all ulti costs would ultimately be balanced around the new ultigen.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when did that change happen? i dont remember it
  • Suryoyo
    Suryoyo
    ✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Pre-release, "Finesse" aka Ultimate gain was such a huge selling point for the combat. The idea that you built ultimate faster the better you played, using dodge, block, interrupts and exploits, really emphasized the core of ESO's combat. Unfortunately after release, it mainly meant building for crits.

If they can implement it more along the lines of the original vision, I'm all for it.

Damn! it would be really cool and would push overall skill.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as a Nord StamDK, I welcome the old DK Leap spam gameplay....

....of course, now we got Onslaught, could be a bit OP if I can leap before Onslaught timed out........
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those were fun times...

A Necro in execute stacking colossuses would be a site to see, but probably not healthy for the game.

Edited by kojou on October 11, 2019 12:18AM
    Playing since beta...
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You remember 1.6? Dynamic ultigen and AoE Flames of Oblivion. MagDK was in absolute godmode. One vampire magDK could take down small army.
  • Kadoozy
    Kadoozy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imagine balorgh with dynamic ult gen. I like the thought. They won't ever bring this back unless it is attached to something dumb like a cyrodiil daedric weapon though.